Seeking New Good Incest Mom-Son game suggestion!!

PurpleDot

Jun 17, 2020
Any good suggestion with good story line up., New or old, whichever you think is the best mom-son incest game.. put 'em up..

Like : Timestamps, True Bond..

story should have feelings., not just peeping in bathroom & straight away do stuffs.,, if you know what i mean..

Leave some good suggestions.,, tnks in advance!!

Reactions: smuuv44 and aeonium

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
" The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died "
dont think this fits this "Incest Mom-Son game suggestion"
Yes she died, but if you play the game you will find out that she was not his biological mother because his real mom is still alive and if of course as in most incest games you use the incest patch then the MC can have a sexual relationship with his biological mother.
And you don't always have to pay so much attention to the overview because, as you probably know a lot of incest games due to patreon censorship, hide these content and therefore to unlock incest you often have to use an additional incest patch.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Yes she died, but if you play the game you will find out that she was not his biological mother because his real mom is still alive and if of course as in most incest games you use the incest patch then the MC can have a sexual relationship with his biological mother.
my bad then havent played that one yet... and bunch of others
stepmother love for sure dont count cause step mother of course and going be whats said didnt raise him so the effect and mental of familial association aint in play either

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
my bad then havent played that one yet... and bunch of others
stepmother love for sure dont count cause step mother of course and going be whats said didnt raise him so the effect and mental of familial association aint in play either
Yeah I know that stepmom is not real incest but technically it's still incest and I also preffer blood related incest which for me is more taboo and more hot.