VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Gotta agree that most if not all of these parodies are fully about trainer/corruption and harem. Not just Naruto parodies, Dc, Marvel, dbz, hero academia, avatar...will this one be any different?

Reactions: Zawarudo94

deathmog91

Aug 12, 2017
It was a good start but now we need to see if the game is going to drop off or is it going to get great.

Jacky_69

Oct 29, 2020
wohoo another game only to be abandoned after few updates, just like all the previous ones

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta agree that most if not all of these parodies are fully about trainer/corruption and harem. Not just Naruto parodies, Dc, Marvel, dbz, hero academia, avatar...will this one be any different?
Noxian Nights is by far and away the best parody game, and that came out five years ago. Its been a sea of abandoned and harem trainer games since.

Edit: To put this into greater perspective, I decided to quickly check how many naruto games are currently in development. That number is 15 independent games that feature naruto characters, and I left the ones that didn't advertise them out but they would probably put that number in the 20s. All 15 naruto games currently in development are harem/trainer games. That's the playing field.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sonhot

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
so... no sexual content? i don't see any sexual tags... or do i see something wrong?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
so... no sexual content? i don't see any sexual tags... or do i see something wrong?
It have sexual content, in the demo if you are not a Patreon supporter then you only got 1 scene with Tsunade and one spying scene, if you are then you got some extra scenes and clothes to change for the girls

Reactions: rnot2000

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
It have sexual content, in the demo if you are not a Patreon supporter then you only got 1 scene with Tsunade and one spying scene, if you are then you got some extra scenes and clothes to change for the girls
:c Then I will search another game..........

sbhtk

Jan 7, 2018
Can you please add futa content to the game (Like a main futa route/ main futa creator), it will be sooo fucking hot. Only if you can do it! It will be amazing.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Code for "gold" supporter: 6934
Keep in mind this is a pirating site OP, you can't post things here and expect pirates to not redistribute the wealth
yeah, guess i can't help with that... thx for the support btw....
quick update... i 've been working on eps 2..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerome-092

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so v0.1, no sexual tags, no nude sample images.
is this one of those no content demos or is there something to actually do?
Looks good. Gonna try out, thanks for the effort!
princess bride what is this "mother's warmth" in your sig? it looks good but I can not find it when searching the site

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
so v0.1, no sexual tags, no nude sample images.
is this one of those no content demos or is there something to actually do?

princess bride what is this "mother's warmth" in your sig? it looks good but I can not find it when searching the site
there is a sexual content... i just miss to add it

Reactions: mrttao

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
there is a sexual content... i just miss to add it
I feel very bad for you when had to answering the same questions over and over from people that didn't read any comments above, my God I already said there's sexual content in it yet they didn't read at all

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I feel very bad for you when had to answering the same questions over and over from people that didn't read any comments above, my God I already said there's sexual content in it yet they didn't read at all
i add some scene to preview... so they'll knew there's is a adult scene

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes