VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Another Naruto VN/trainer/harem game among a sea of others. This specific parody is becoming so saturated with games that I can't help but wonder if, at some point in the near future, the latest updates tab will be filled with Naruto harem renpy games that are nearly identical. Do you plan to do anything different with this game compared to the dozen other ones?
Fairy Tail and One Piece girls also need some of it.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
God, I always keep wishing for decent FT, OP, and Bleach Adult games. Not bad mouthing some of those artist who made some, but I would still prefer those works that are close to OG artstyle. Jikage Rising and this are close. heck, there are artist I wish made games like gagala for Kim Possible games, Incognitymous for Ben10

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
You are absolutely right brother I wish there were more parodies of fairy tail, une piece, highschool dxd or at least some more original and not so much boku no hero or naruto, but hey we all know why naruto parodies are the ones that abound xd . 139t7v70ahx41.jpg

Reactions: InfinityKnives

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
God, I always keep wishing for decent FT, OP, and Bleach Adult games. Not bad mouthing some of those artist who made some, but I would still prefer those works that are close to OG artstyle. Jikage Rising and this are close. heck, there are artist I wish made games like gagala for Kim Possible games, Incognitymous for Ben10
also the're is a Kunoichi trainer :l

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
All of these Japanese games are beautiful (even if censored), well voiced and so good. However, I do find that mostly the choices are few and far between, and for me that breaks immersion, especially when considering netorase....but oh well, i guess you can't have everything!

I have finally gotten the hang of the Textractor and DeepL combo. I would really appreciate if someone can share info about a few good VN / RPGM titles with NTR focus and some player agency that I can try out.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
All of these Japanese games are beautiful (even if censored), well voiced and so good. However, I do find that mostly the choices are few and far between, and for me that breaks immersion, especially when considering netorase....but oh well, i guess you can't have everything!

I have finally gotten the hang of the Textractor and DeepL combo. I would really appreciate if someone can share info about a few good VN / RPGM titles with NTR focus and some player agency that I can try out.
Buddy, I think you replied on the wrong thread :KEK:

We on a Naruto game, I assume you're intending to comment this on the NTR thread? xD

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
weekly update :
so i'v been making eps 2... so far story already made - still making cg's ..there is some new char coming on next eps...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello friend, a question that you think to add to kushina and mikoto? I know they are dead and that but in this reality they could be alive and "single"7u7

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I feel very bad for you when had to answering the same questions over and over from people that didn't read any comments above, my God I already said there's sexual content in it yet they didn't read at all
Ah yes, because instead of reading the first post where he explicitly puts tags, one is supposed to read every single post in the thread to see if he mentioned that btw the tags in the first post are wrong
perfectly reasonable /sarcasm

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
weekly update :
for eps 2.... so far i'm making some cutscene cg's .. hopefully this week it's done and move on to adult scene CG

Lexoratiani

Oct 8, 2017
What's Sucks is All Naruto Parodies aren't Professional Arts, Like What a Legend or Summer Time Saga.
in Some games some girls doesn't has Original size Some were exaggerated and some Opposite (Honestly net even real animators are clear ino's size cause they never cared (Wankers). her size is changing.)
and some boring nobody MC characters.
and in writing Interesting things would be what real character would act in situations. Not Hentai or Trainer's Logic crap.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
seems like the discord invite link been broken, i've been fix it lately ---

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

weekly update :

So i've been thinking next update is not eps2 i'm really sorry :(, but i've been making some animation on eps 1 CGs , so maybe for the next update i'll add some animation at eps 1, maybe it'll takes like 1 and half week include the codes....

also the reason why i'm doing this cause i've have deadline with this project like update every 1 or 1 and half month, so when i saw the progres in eps 2 take more than i guess, i move to remastered the eps 1 or maybe add some content... i'm still gonna make eps 2 , i already make some animation, but yeah sadly it takes times :(...

Moonking01

Jan 26, 2021
I am facing game lag.
I tried changing the Graphics Acceleration using Shift+G and also tried changing Framerate.. still the same.

Reactions: hurry69

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any plans for something like this?

Just asking, i'm perfectly fine if it's not your thing. I'm big on dev autonomy and doing the games they are happy to do. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Any plans for something like this?

Just asking, i'm perfectly fine if it's not your thing. I'm big on dev autonomy and doing the games they are happy to do. Doesn't hurt to ask though.
no... i don't into futa

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes