VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
i still understand you that you want a secure way to get paid for your work since you put hours into it but the communitys are like that don't get angry at people critizing you you're on a pirate forum here.
it's fine.... , i'm ok with that... sometimes i'm pirates game too

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
we had quite a few people that tried to block content behind patreon and those devs died off quick cuz nobody supported them for it, comes of as beeing greedy.
u know some dev that make the game "free" also can be dead too, cause people think that the game is free... and don't know that the dev need their support....

like this one... the artist is have top notch art (best one), the game is fully free, but he dont get paid much ... so he quit
https://f95zone.to/threads/queen-of-thrones-prologue-complete-celestials.59300/

look man i've been making some free games in this forum, result i don't get any paid from them

also i said that it's not a paywall... it's content for my patreons they deserve better cause they support me..., u still get some animation, cgs, you still get some story...

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
u know some dev that make the game "free" also can be dead too, cause people think that the game is free... and don't know that the dev need their support....

like this one... the artist is have top notch art (best one), the game is fully free, but he dont get paid much ... so he quit
https://f95zone.to/threads/queen-of-thrones-prologue-complete-celestials.59300/

look man i've been making some free games in this forum, result i don't get any paid from them

also i said that it's not a paywall... it's content for my patreons they deserve better cause they support me..., u still get some animation, cgs, you still get some story...

nvm then lmao i thought most of the things like animations etc. are only for patreons i didn't play myself yet so i didn't know whad to go through comments for it

• Haha
Reactions: rnot2000

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
its not paywall... its content for my patreon

Dear Dev,

Let me start with saying I like your game. And I hope it and you will be doing well.

But lets be honest here, no hard feelings.
You made this thread, you posted game youself, and you know very well its not a full version without patreon code, its demo, trial. You are using this website as a way of advertisement for a product you sell on your patreon.
Full game is not free like you said, only this trial-demo version is free. Full game is behind paywall, like others also noticed.

Its your game you can do what you want with it of course. But we can also express our honest feelings And as you noticed people werent happy with that code system.
You must realise that if the code wasnt posted this thread would look very different. It will be full of very negative comments, because people would not be happy. If you dont believe you can see other threads of a games with unfriendly developers.

This is not the only place people post adult games, other websites may post your game but there will be no code posted. What do you think people will say there? I bet there will be comments like "what a greedy dev" , "yeah I am not supporting that"

Also you said you also pirated games , so you must know that people who do pirate games usually dont buy them if they cant pirate them - this is something big game companies dont get. They invest in expensive antypiracy systems and in the end it only hurt normal people who bought their games. As pirates will just wait more for pirate version, or just play something other. The only exception are the games that cant be pirated because they are online games and they have monopoly on something like FIFA. People hate FIFA and EA but still pay them money , but they are not supporting them in anyway.
And big part of patreon money is from support.

You probably think that if you post demo version , people will see it and want to pay you on patreon to get full version. And honestly? Yes few will. But how many? Is your game strong/big enough to go on on this few who will say "fuck it I will pay this one time to see boobs"? As you must realise such unhappy people wont just support you from their goodwill. And they most likely wont comback later for next version.

You have lots to lose here. Your reputation. And all the goodwill of people.

Did you see Inception movie? They talked there about that possitive feelings are always stronger then negative.

I would suggest to play the long game. Build trust, goodwill. Be a good guy dev. Maybe initial money will be a little smaller. But in the long run you will get supporters. You will get more money, like other guy already said free games are more liked in adult game scene. They get better reviews and people spread the info about them all over internet, all over the world.

Not only that. Such happy community you can build around your projects is happy to help , not only with money, but also with feedback, reporting bugs (bug hunting, betatesting is usually a paid job) . And as I already said , they give you free advertising by possitive reviews and comments.

But you want to give something to your patreons... But you know what? There are other ways to give them something. You can give them extra images, wallpapers, sketches.
Or maybe use a time wall ? Gold patreons get the game as soon as its ready, silver - a week later. Bronze after 2 weeks. And after 3 weeks you post full version here.

All these are way better then paywall, because you are doing paywall right now, lets not pretend you are not.

This are just my suggestions, stay on good side, build community, make a great game, get supporters not buyers. Use patreon as a support/community place, instead of a shop.

Use F95 as a community, feedback, communcation place, instead of free advertisment , and a place to post demo.

Dont be greedy.

All is in your hands, make a good choice.

Last edited:

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Dear Dev,

Let me start with saying I like your game. And I hope it and you will be doing well.

But lets be honest here, no hard feelings.
You made this thread, you posted game youself, and you know very well its not a full version without patreon code, its demo, trial. You are using this website as a way of advertisement for a product you sell on your patreon.
Full game is not free like you said, only this trial-demo version is free. Full game is behind paywall, like others also noticed.

Its your game you can do what you want with it of course. But we can also express our honest feelings And as you noticed people werent happy with that code system.
You must realise that if the code wasnt posted this thread would look very different. It will be full of very negative comments, because people would not be happy. If you dont believe you can see other threads of a games with unfriendly developers.

This is not the only place people post adult games, other websites may post your game but there will be no code posted. What do you think people will say there? I bet there will be comments like "what a greedy dev" , "yeah I am not supporting that"

Also you said you also pirated games , so you must know that people who do pirate games usually dont buy them if they cant pirate them - this is something big game companies dont get. They invest in expensive antypiracy systems and in the end it only hurt normal people who bought their games. As pirates will just wait more for pirate version, or just play something other. The only exception are the games that cant be pirated because they are online games and they have monopoly on something like FIFA. People hate FIFA and EA but still pay them money , but they are not supporting them in anyway.
And big part of patreon money is from support.

You probably think that if you post demo version , people will see it and want to pay you on patreon to get full version. And honestly? Yes few will. But how many? Is your game strong/big enough to go on on this few who will say "fuck it I will pay this one time to see boobs"? As you must realise such unhappy people wont just support you from their goodwill. And they most likely wont comback later for next version.

You have lots to lose here. Your reputation. And all the goodwill of people.

Did you see Inception movie? They talked there about that possitive feelings are always stronger then negative.

I would suggest to play the long game. Build trust, goodwill. Be a good guy dev. Maybe initial money will be a little smaller. But in the long run you will get supporters. You will get more money, like other guy already said free games are more liked in adult game scene. Their get better reviews and people spread the info about them all over internet, all over the world.

Not only that. Such happy community you can build around your projects is happy to help , not only with money, but also with feedback, reporting bugs (bug hunting, betatesting is usually a paid job) . And as I already said , they give you free advertising by possitive reviews and comments.

But you want to give something to your patreons... But you know what? There are other ways to give them something. You can give them extra images, wallpapers, sketches.
Or maybe use a time wall ? Gold patreons get the game as soon as its ready, silver - a week later. Bronze after 2 weeks. And after 3 weeks you post full version here.

All these are way better then paywall, because you are doing paywall right now, lets not pretend you are not.

This are just my suggestions, stay on good side, build community, make a great game, get supporters not buyers. Use patreon as a support/community place, instead of a shop.

Use F95 as a community, feedback, communcation place, instead of free advertisment , and a place to post demo.

Dont be greedy.

All is in your hands, make a good choice.
it's not demo... the story is full and eps2 is still wip...

also back again its not paywall, it patreon exclusive content...

not try to be greed , i try to find people who want support my work, and make them happy with my work...

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
it's not demo... the story is full and eps2 is still wip...

also back again its not paywall, it patreon exclusive content...

and FIFA is a free game,
lootboxes forcing kids to gamble their parents money is not a problem, its a "surprise mechanics"
EA is a very friendly company.

... please dev.
We are here not for story in games, we are for the adult part. The ONLY sex scene in the game is only for people who have patreon code. You locked sex behind paywall.
Extra patreon content would be a costumes. I could get that. But full (and only) sex scene only for patreon?
You know about the game called "graduated" ? The guy who is making it ,release 2 version of it, censored (all nudity is blured) and uncensored (with full nudity) for patreons. Would you say censored (no sex or nudity) version is free? Yea story is free but who the hell care about it? People play it for nudity , if there is no nudity its not a full game, it a joke.

Do bonus costumes (like Paprica Trainer), faster releases for patreons, out of game bonus wallpapers (like summertime saga). But dont lock the actuall content we are here for behind patreon only codes.. People wont like that trust me.

Just check reviews , you wanted 5 stars and people recommending your game, so you would get more patreons right? And right now you are getting unhappy people not recommending your game because of patreon lock. And this is WITH code posted in the thread, imagine what would be without it.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
and FIFA is a free game,
lootboxes forcing kids to gamble their parents money is not a problem, its a "surprise mechanics"
EA is a very friendly company.

... please dev.
We are here not for story in games, we are for the adult part. The ONLY sex scene in the game is only for people who have patreon code. You locked sex behind paywall.
Extra patreon content would be a costumes. I could get that. But full (and only) sex scene only for patreon?
You know about the game called "graduated" ? The guy who is making it ,release 2 version of it, censored (all nudity is blured) and uncensored (with full nudity) for patreons. Would you say censored (no sex or nudity) version is free? Yea story is free but who the hell care about it? People play it for nudity , if there is no nudity its not a full game, it a joke.

Do bonus costumes (like Paprica Trainer), faster releases for patreons, out of game bonus wallpapers (like summertime saga). But dont lock the actuall content we are here for behind patreon only codes.. People wont like that trust me.

Just check reviews , you wanted 5 stars and people recommending your game, so you would get more patreons right? And right now you are getting unhappy people not recommending your game because of patreon lock. And this is WITH code posted in the thread, imagine what would be without it.
i will consider it later. ..

Reactions: agregen and darkolo

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
I love this game so far and it looks promising but I will not go for patreon due to early stage of development. It needs to be earned for others to support your product which is that you have to follow thru this potential to make the game more invested so that it's more guaranteed that you won't abandoned it.

OFC everyone here has their own standards to support the development but I'm stating my opinion. ASF right now, you're on the right track to keep us up to date with the game more consistently.

Mar 18, 2019
I never support a game that is still in development, and I blacklist every game that has paywall content (and yes, patreon exclusive content which you can get for giving money is a paywall).

Finished games cost 60$, which is overpriced anyway, 40$ is the most I'd give for a finished game (and I rarely buy games over 25$ realistically), so I apply the same rules for patreon. If you finish a game, and it's an actual game and good, and you weren't milking people, then I toss you some money. Otherwise, I'll just pirate your game and toss it onto either the trash pile or the trash developer pile. From time to time I'll toss in one month worth of "unlock" money so I can grab a game and share it on a site, be it this one or otherwise.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I never support a game that is still in development, and I blacklist every game that has paywall content (and yes, patreon exclusive content which you can get for giving money is a paywall).

Finished games cost 60$, which is overpriced anyway, 40$ is the most I'd give for a finished game (and I rarely buy games over 25$ realistically), so I apply the same rules for patreon. If you finish a game, and it's an actual game and good, and you weren't milking people, then I toss you some money. Otherwise, I'll just pirate your game and toss it onto either the trash pile or the trash developer pile. From time to time I'll toss in one month worth of "unlock" money so I can grab a game and share it on a site, be it this one or otherwise.
well its your money... your choice, not mine

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Game looked good. Not gonna give it the light of day thanks to pay wall. For the future. Patreons get early access. The second you start alienating is the second I start alienating. Just sad for everyone. On a plus side Shinobi: Forged Bonds is a naruto parody that has very decent art. Its got a little sexual content but it hasnt been out that long so its forgivable for now. Imo its the better of all the naruto parodies on here. Just gotta play waiting game for more. Best of all no wall.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Game looked good. Not gonna give it the light of day thanks to pay wall. For the future. Patreons get early access. The second you start alienating is the second I start alienating. Just sad for everyone. On a plus side Shinobi: Forged Bonds is a naruto parody that has very decent art. Its got a little sexual content but it hasnt been out that long so its forgivable for now. Imo its the better of all the naruto parodies on here. Just gotta play waiting game for more. Best of all no wall.
yeah love that game too...

Reactions: superfire516

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
weekly update - new hokage servant
so all nsfw cg for eps2 have been made...

now i still making animation (like 12 animation) ;')...
i hope i can finished before desember so i can move to sfw cg and new character for eps 2...

this some sneak peak

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
sakura threesome preview.gif

weekly update

i'm still making some animation for eps 2 (4 more to go....)

this is some random animation that i make when freetime...
i'll put on New hokage servant but in 1280 res and 12fps due for minimize game size...

for all patreon you can get 2k resolution and 60fps with sound and uncencored on this link

there is 2 version with headband and without...

Reactions: RockmanXDive
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes