VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think rnot2000 doesn't get it why His first Hokage Servant try wasn't a success. It wasn't Just the lack of Story and the art, it also was because of the Dialog of the girls claiming to have sex with other Guys. That's something the Player don't want. The Player want all girls he sleeps with as the MC exclusively to be hims, that he is the only dick the girls get.
This optional Gallery with these guys fucking the girls will backfire in the longterm since the majority of the players doesn't want that at all. It just takes place away and make your game bigger with content the players don't want. The players don't want to See Kakashi and Guy get Pussy (your Girls), they also don't want to see the Raikage get some, even it is just a optional Gallery feature. It's a feature the majority of people don't want at all.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey dev. Saw your previous comments. I think that locking content in game will just kill it, people hate it. If you want to please your patreons, give them things outside of the game, like sneak peeks, requested animations, higher resolution art, etc, but not in game. A lot of other devs do it and it works fine. Good luck on your game ;)

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
main_menu.png

New Hokage Servant 0.2 _ Beta PC :
DOWNLOAD HERE :

so i've done tested ver 0.2, and i think it's ok... but i just want to share as beta test, cause in the next 2 or 3 days i'll still tested the ver 0.2

hopefully there's no bugs left, but if you still get some bugs you can chat me on my discord:

ver 0.2 will be fully launch at end of decemeber
included android and mac version

Changelog:

> Patreon unlock (no patreon code anymore)
> Eps 2 available

> Tsunade 3 adult scene
> Hinata 3 adult scene
> Sakura 3 adult scene
> Ino 3 adult scene

> Hinata 3 kimono cloth
> Sakura 3 kimono cloth
> Ino 3 kimono cloth

> all gallery unlock

> fix Sakura xxx-simulator bugs
> update discord link

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Really love this update, chapter 2 story are very good and the duel really capture the spirit of Naruto. The sex animations are very smooth, so many variants and angles for each girl make it truly enjoyable

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Not much complains but

- play more JP VN to grasp what UI or gallery should looks like (I see some good stuff like option to speed up but in general need a lot brush up)
- laggy
- navigation is a bit bonker (made worse with the lagging)

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Wtf.... MC is 16 years old.... Where's FBI (Patreon) when you need them for a raid....
Come on... Naruto/Boruto is a story with kids killing people all around.
16yo is already too old.
Almost all ninjas are underage. And they start training too soon.
Kakashi was already a jonin at 10. Naruto got Kurama inside almost at birth.
Naruto best skill was turning into a naked girl. Sex is normal in Konoha.
Poor Ebisu... Hahahahaha!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
One of these days someone is gonna make an actual Parody of Naruto that blows my socks off, no trainer stuff, no random MC's, but an actual adult game featuring Naruto where he's more badass and cucks everyone... until then I'll keep searching.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
really love the artstyle and the smooth animations, any chance you do commisions for animated scenes like that? there's not many people that do smooth animations like that for sakura or the other characters

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 1552547

New Hokage Servant 0.2 _ Beta PC :
DOWNLOAD HERE :

so i've done tested ver 0.2, and i think it's ok... but i just want to share as beta test, cause in the next 2 or 3 days i'll still tested the ver 0.2

hopefully there's no bugs left, but if you still get some bugs you can chat me on my discord:

ver 0.2 will be fully launch at end of decemeber
included android and mac version

Changelog:

> Patreon unlock (no patreon code anymore)
> Eps 2 available

> Tsunade 3 adult scene
> Hinata 3 adult scene
> Sakura 3 adult scene
> Ino 3 adult scene

> Hinata 3 kimono cloth
> Sakura 3 kimono cloth
> Ino 3 kimono cloth

> all gallery unlock

> fix Sakura xxx-simulator bugs
> update discord link
Really appreciate you listening to the people about the Patreon stuff, really looking forward to this game now and I'll definitely support your Patreon when I start work again!

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Hey man really great stuff on the update. seriously damn good work. those animations are better than most ive seen on here with such variety that its hard not be pleased. thanks again for droping the pay wall. now this title is something we can all look forward to. Were all hooked now. Cant wait to see what you do with shizune. But keep this up and a loyal fanbase is around the corner.

• Love
Reactions: rnot2000

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Hey man really great stuff on the update. seriously damn good work. those animations are better than most ive seen on here with such variety that its hard not be pleased. thanks again for droping the pay wall. now this title is something we can all look forward to. Were all hooked now. Cant wait to see what you do with shizune. But keep this up and a loyal fanbase is around the corner.
u know as the dev i really happy if someone say good think about my project... it keep me motivated... thanks a lot brother, peace

• Red Heart
Reactions: superfire516

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
u know as the dev i really happy if someone say good think about my project... it keep me motivated... thanks a lot brother, peace
Then let me also say that I as well appreciate patreon code removal. Thanks for staying on good side.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes