VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Hokage Servant: Naruto Parody Game [v0.2] [Rnot2000]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
weekly update New Hokage Servant eps 2

IT'S DONE guys! all nsfw cgs for eps 2...

this is some preview for all of the animatian (sorry it's low quality)....

so after this im gonna make some new characters for eps 2, sfw cgs an then go to coding....
i hope i'm gonna finnish and share the eps 2 in end of december...

also i will update for version 0.1-3 maybe in 10 dec..., add some animation and cloth game
i hope f95 will fix already cause the site kinda have some trouble on this week :(...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

weekly update - new hokage servant

3_1.gif

so all the asset for eps 2 already made.. now i will move to code and writing for eps 2, also this gif is for update 0.1-2, it's like dress up game but with animation...

sorry for bad resolution...it just for review, in the game the resolution is good , also the change feature is for mega patreon .Maybe i upload the update in 10 dec...

Reactions: catmemejpg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i will add it on other gallery... not in the story...
I am genuinely confused here by your choices here dev.

So you are the author of a harem game with no NTR content in the game itself (at least none when playing through the game).
But the game comes with an "other gallery" which can be unlocked by patreon donators, which is found in the main menu, and is full of random NTR animations unrelated to the story, that are no canon to it, and that cannot be found within the game itself.

And you keep on posting those NTR animations here in the thread to "entice" people to play your NTR free harem game with?
like the one where sakura is being fucked by gai and kakashi, or the one where she is being fucked by raikage?
This is really mixed messaging I am getting here. You do realize that there is no actual overlap between the NTR and not NTR demographics right?

Most people are not going to notice this one post on page 2 where you clarified that all those NTR animations you are posting in the thread are NOT part of the game but exclusive patreon content?
If you were making an optional NTR route in the game that would at least make sense in that you are reusing 99% of the game content. But by your own words you are not making an optional NTR route, the game is harem route only. This is just "extras"?

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I am genuinely confused here by your choices here dev.

So you are the author of a harem game with no NTR content in the game itself (at least none when playing through the game).
But the game comes with an "other gallery" which can be unlocked by patreon donators, which is found in the main menu, and is full of random NTR animations unrelated to the story, that are no canon to it, and that cannot be found within the game itself.

And you keep on posting those NTR animations here in the thread to "entice" people to play your NTR free harem game with?
like the one where sakura is being fucked by gai and kakashi, or the one where she is being fucked by raikage?
This is really mixed messaging I am getting here. You do realize that there is no actual overlap between the NTR and not NTR demographics right?

Most people are not going to notice this one post on page 2 where you clarified that all those NTR animations you are posting in the thread are NOT part of the game but exclusive patreon content?
If you were making an optional NTR route in the game that would at least make sense in that you are reusing 99% of the game content. But by your own words you are not making an optional NTR route, the game is harem route only. This is just "extras"?
the raikage is just a gallery content... not the story, kinda like minigame dressup

Reactions: Red88

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
the raikage is just a gallery content... not the story, kinda like minigame dressup
Yes, I know. I explicitly said as such in that post.
The game has no NTR route, but it has a gallery full of "bonus NTR content not in the game".
This is honestly a more baffling decision than the paywall

Reactions: HansDampf788

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
honestly i dont know what is NTR... i just like making animation and game
I would say don't worry about it since you're keeping it all optional.

But if you need to know, NTR (netorare) is basically the heroine being stolen from the MC. Another word is cuckold. There are variations to this. Netorase is basically sharing. Netori is basically the heroine being stolen by the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnot2000

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
honestly i dont know what is NTR... i just like making animation and game
NTR is abbreviation for 3 japanese words
Netori = MC steals someone's girl
Netorare = MC has his girl stolen
Netorase = MC shares his girl. Either whoring her out, or wife swapping, or being a willing cuck

Generally when people say it they mean anything that could involve cuckolding in any form rather than only strictly NTR by definition.

On this website only, NTR tag is used to refer ONLY to Netorare and Netorase. It does not include Netori. Everyone else in the world it does. So this distinction is important.

So in this case specifically. You have a harem game where one of the MC's waifus is Sakura. You have scenes of the MC fucking sakura.
While playing the plot there are no scenes of other men fucking Sakura.

However, you have posted scenes in the thread of 3 other men who are not the MC fucking sakura, who is one of the MC's waifu.
You assured people that those scenes are not canon and can not be encountered while playing the game itself, but instead found only in the "other gallery" button on the main menu, which contains non canon sex scenes

Last edited:

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
NTR is abbreviation for 3 japanese words
Netori = MC steals someone's girl
Netorare = MC has his girl stolen
Netorase = MC shares his girl. Either whoring her out, or wife swapping, or being a willing cuck

Generally when people say it they mean anything that could involve cuckolding in any form rather than only strictly NTR by definition.

On this website only, NTR tag is used to refer ONLY to Netorare and Netorase. It does not include Netori. Everyone else in the world it does. So this distinction is important.

So in this case specifically. You have a harem game where one of the MC's waifus is Sakura. You have scenes of the MC fucking sakura.
While playing the plot there are no scenes of other men fucking Sakura.

However, you have posted scenes in the thread of 3 other men who are not the MC fucking sakura, who is one of the MC's waifu.
You assured people that those scenes are not canon and can not be encountered while playing the game itself, but instead found only in the "other gallery" button on the main menu, which contains non canon sex scenes
yeah that scene is not canon... it on gallery

Reactions: Red88

Tiziano3000

Apr 13, 2020
So I have a few questions about the game. The first one being the age of the protagonist which is 16 according to the ID-Card which is given at the start and can be found in the inventory.

The second would be, what the patreon tiers actually do or give? As far as I have seen the code, it say thank you and that's it. I could be in the wrong here, because it was just a quick glance over the code.

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
So I have a few questions about the game. The first one being the age of the protagonist which is 16 according to the ID-Card which is given at the start and can be found in the inventory.

The second would be, what the patreon tiers actually do or give? As far as I have seen the code, it say thank you and that's it. I could be in the wrong here, because it was just a quick glance over the code.
you can see on my patreon for the patreon tier...

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
it 6934... hope u enjoy it :)... i guess is fine to leak it, i'm the dev ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...
Thats pretty cool of you. Because of it I downloaded the game and tried the code just to see if it worked. Ended up playing the entirety of the content. Youve got a good game with very decent art. I like the humor and it seems you understand the show well enough to emulate the characters. Bonus points for including shizune to. Like I said before patreons get early access to new game updates. Have a patreon build up to date and public build of the game with maybe two or three weeks of delay on the update. people can pay for the most up to date patreon build. but broke pirates can wait it out. everyone wins and you get more attention drawn to you. the game deserves attention but it only got it because you decided to be a real one and took down the pay wall. its a step in the right direction and I wanted to praise you and your game for it. well done and keep it up

Reactions: rnot2000

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Thats pretty cool of you. Because of it I downloaded the game and tried the code just to see if it worked. Ended up playing the entirety of the content. Youve got a good game with very decent art. I like the humor and it seems you understand the show well enough to emulate the characters. Bonus points for including shizune to. Like I said before patreons get early access to new game updates. Have a patreon build up to date and public build of the game with maybe two or three weeks of delay on the update. people can pay for the most up to date patreon build. but broke pirates can wait it out. everyone wins and you get more attention drawn to you. the game deserves attention but it only got it because you decided to be a real one and took down the pay wall. its a step in the right direction and I wanted to praise you and your game for it. well done and keep it up
i don't know about early access... i just thought it's not really work... and i am like you know... want to update and share it as fast as i could if i done so more people can play it, enjoy it... i not really like to hold it

Jun 6, 2021
have to agree. it would be nice to see some bleach or dbz games done in the same style. unfortunately most the ones ive come across are shit
Then make one. The truth is simply that Naruto fans are more apt to make sex games like this where Bleach and DBZ fans are not.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes