3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I just finished, and my first impression is, wow... the author likes to write too much. The quality and content of the writing are good, but it's way too much. It affects the pacing. The MC and his LIs speak more in one scene than any of us do in a month. Plus, it's formal speaking, which makes it hard to read for a prolonged period.

Another point. Can somebody please inform the MC that he is the protagonist of an erotic novel and act like one?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + Multimod by Zemax

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 443 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I really love this game so much! the story is very good (aside from some memes and jokes) but the one thing that pinch my interest is the graphic and animation design, I mean the design and personification is good af ngl. I like how ayase or even miharu well shown, as well as like the side character such as megumi or waka-chan, the graphic is so smooth and high quality as well. It reminds me of agent17 or maybe herotovillain, I might be not a patreon subs, but man if I had enough money I would definitely be a donor as well. anyway keep up the good work dear dev!

iIIusory

Formerly 'Eternum-Lover'
Mar 17, 2024
i feel like people are overreacting to the "blackmail" in the game lol. its not like ayase is forcing the mc to do humiliating things, it's basically just her "forcing" him to work for her. she's clearly developing feelings for the mc now and will probably regret/apologize for it in the future.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i feel like people are overreacting to the "blackmail" in the game lol. its not like ayase is forcing the mc to do humiliating things, it's basically just her "forcing" him to work for her. she's clearly developing feelings for the mc now and will probably regret/apologize for it in the future.
I think she already regrets it there is a few hints that she does even right after she did it I kind of felt like she regretted it the next day. I felt her making the MC a good breakfast the next day was her way of saying im sorry. But yeah I never had any issue with the blackmail bit , as I felt it was to protect her secret since the MC was a stranger at the time. The only thing I didn't like was how quickly her personality changed like she never blackmailed the MC or something.

The other gripe I have is a nitpick but I didn't like how she used the blackmail to protect her secret and then goes from that to making us work for her. For me it felt like a little to much especially from someone that isn't a cold bitch be different if her personality reflected both of these actions. I would of rather the dev force the MC to ask to work for her in the story after she us how the disappearance of the MC"s father and her sister could be connected and all the info about that. But that's just my 2 cents not a big deal as it still works for the story and so far I love the story in this game, it's my favorite Honey Select game right now.

iIIusory

Formerly 'Eternum-Lover'
Mar 17, 2024
I think she already regrets it there is a few hints that she does even right after she did it I kind of felt like she regretted it the next day. I felt her making the MC a good breakfast the next day was her way of saying im sorry. But yeah I never had any issue with the blackmail bit , as I felt it was to protect her secret since the MC was a stranger at the time. The only thing I didn't like was how quickly her personality changed like she never blackmailed the MC or something.

The other gripe I have is a nitpick but I didn't like how she used the blackmail to protect her secret and then goes from that to making us work for her. For me it felt like a little to much especially from someone that isn't a cold bitch be different if her personality reflected both of these actions. I would of rather the dev force the MC to ask to work for her in the story after she us how the disappearance of the MC"s father and her sister could be connected and all the info about that. But that's just my 2 cents not a big deal as it still works for the story and so far I love the story in this game, it's my favorite Honey Select game right now.
agreed. i hope the dev gives an option to reject her apology/advances in the future for the people who dislike her for the blackmail though

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes