Ren'Py New Journey [v0.3] [Nurich]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Johnny199

Apr 16, 2022
I can't progress the story with Sophia, I can't figure out how to take her for a walk home after work. Im pretty sure I tried everything...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, you need to increase pay from job. at most we make $11. realistically it takes more than 10 seshions of part time work to buy the camera and gym membership. please increase the money or decrease the prices of everything

Nurich

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
dev, you need to increase pay from job. at most we make $11. realistically it takes more than 10 seshions of part time work to buy the camera and gym membership. please increase the money or decrease the prices of everything
Ok I'll look into it. And I'm also working on other methods to make money.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, good luck in persisting in the belief that you speak for all harem fans. Not all of us are delicate incels who can't tolerate the concept of women looking at anyone else, much less touching anyone else but us.
In my case, I don't see how there can be a harem where LIs fuck other guys. For me, that's sharing or polyamory, but not a harem. And I don't like sharing or polyamory.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The renders look good, nothing outstanding but still good. The story, as far as I made it into the game, is okish. I didn't make it far because of the grind. Sorry, but I can't be bothered to work for cash and grind some stupid stats for 100 ingame days or more just for a few items and points to unlock the very few scenes, that the game may contain. I don't know the thresholds for the stats of the MC (saw 4) and the the girls (at least 1), but the amount of money (at least 30 days of work needed plus the amount of days to figure out how to unlock the work) is discouraging. Sandbox doesn't automatically mean the player has to grind. At this point the grind is just there to stretch the low amount of content. Good luck dev, but I'm out.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess the girl of the couple you find trying to have sex near to a school when you walk the streets isn't a LI.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nurich, I don't think I'm interested in Holly, can I avoid having a relationship with her?

and you would be right. she's about as much of a LI as the hooker in the alley
Personally I have proceeded to ignore them, but it was to be sure.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Going into Sophia's room at night to do whatever the MC has to do with her... It's something that I prefer not to do.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Going into Sophia's room at night to do whatever the MC has to do with her... It's something that I prefer not to do.
I think it's just groping and she's actually awake but doesn't wanna stop it since she might like it

Aug 30, 2022
Asenaris

New Journey [v0.2.1] [Nurich] – Re-Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Can he bring justice back? What is the price after all? There is only one way to find out...
i smell some revenge scene, :KEK: : n in my thought there's gonna be maledom etc, or maybe not :KEK: we'll see the future come

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Example below:

m "(*Whisper) I may cum soon if you keep going like this"
m "It feels so good"
z "Hey I would like to order please"
m "(*Whisper)Hey we should stop"
m "He may notice if we keep going like this"
c "It's ok, i got this"
c"Hi what would you like to have?"
m "(Oh my god i'm gonna cum soon)"
m "(It's my limit, I can not hold back anymore)"
z "I will have 1 cup of coffee"
m "Ohhhhhh"
c "It'll be 3$"
c "Thank for your purshase"
m "(Looks like I made a big mess)"
c "Did you like your reward"
m "I love it"
m "But it was so risky, we almost got caught"
c "You don't have to worry, now clean up your mess"
c "If you keep working hard, you're not gonna regret it"
"It's time you finish your shift"

I stand by my statement that the english is good. With that I mean the english has just a few spelling mistakes and proper grammar. Never said he wrote a shakespear. And yes. I would agree with you, that the dialoge leaves much to be desired in terms of story telling or dirty talk. Yet...this is F95Zone. The home of MTL games. So...this is proper english.
It's technically correct. Almost too on the nose that it comes across as stilted to me. I'm also seeing about 50% more pointless inner monologue than I care for. So many games now seem to have the MC talking to themselves significantly more than they actually convers with the cast. I hate it myself.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
So many games now seem to have the MC talking to themselves significantly more than they actually convers with the cast.
agreed, Skeltom;
I could add [that] such approach as one of the best known recipes to boredom.*

inner convos or self-talks run in the back of our minds on autopilot; they are part of our Subconscious Multiplex and play a strong role in our psyches' defence mechanism by assessing the present situation based on past experiences. that said: in writing, there's no real need to describe them unless absolutely necessary — e.g., a character's assessment on a conflicting or dangerous circumstance. even then they should be used with great regard.

it seems some audiences deem Logorrhoea as Serious/Good Narrative.

good comment, mate.
cheers.

edit
* regarding VNs

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom and rKnight

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Looks good, but hows the sandbox look like? day/night cycle stat grind?, random events? find characters to talk to?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote