3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
cant work out the "nuts" code. surely its 14212019, but that doesnt work? i tried the old flip-phone style keyboard as well and got 668887777. doesnt work either

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
cant work out the "nuts" code. surely its 14212019, but that doesnt work? i tried the old flip-phone style keyboard as well and got 668887777. doesnt work either
its literally just "Nuts" (without the quotation marks). the numeric keypad threw me off lol

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Can you actually work at the library or interact with librarian? Feel like lot of stuff got taken out. Even playing new game from start not seeing as much stuff as last playhtrough.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Can you actually work at the library or interact with librarian? Feel like lot of stuff got taken out. Even playing new game from start not seeing as much stuff as last playhtrough.
I'm sorry you feel this way - nothing has been taken out of the game :) Yes you can still work at the library and interact with Chloe

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I do quite like what you're doing with this game, but I do have a couple of criticisms.

Mainly, I feel like the game could do with a solid pass to beef up the already existing content. I mean this both in terms of adding more random events basically everywhere, just to spice things up, as well as to smooth out the story curve.

For example, it can be a bit difficult to get corruption up and inhibition down at first, but once you have them started it's easy to cheese them. The new addition of "trauma" is kind of the opposite, as presently there's little reason to even think about it, or after a while, even if you want to accrue it, it seems pretty difficult as there aren't enough events that cause it.

Or, take the diner job. What does stress or harassment even do? Aside from reporting harassment a couple of times to get a bit of raise, what is it there for? It'd be neat if taking the payout lead to more harassment and even some pretty explicit sexual content in the diner proper ("Hey, she's okay with it so long as we compensate her!"), but right now it's nothing.

Generally speaking, I think this game needs more "depth" like that. We need more to the events between the MC, her father and Zach. More depth to all the jobs, and even just hanging out at the bar, besides getting a drink and maybe bumping in to Lily.

It's a good little game, but it's falling into so many of the same traps as so many other, similar, HTML games. Maybe it's a limitation of the medium, but it would be really nice if more attention were paid to making all the individual bits less discrete and more reactive to each other. I wouldn't even bring this up, but this is a rare game where it feels like some small attempt at this already exists, through both Lily's content and the overall storyline.

Whatever you do, I look forward to watching this game grow. :)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I do quite like what you're doing with this game, but I do have a couple of criticisms.

Mainly, I feel like the game could do with a solid pass to beef up the already existing content. I mean this both in terms of adding more random events basically everywhere, just to spice things up, as well as to smooth out the story curve.

For example, it can be a bit difficult to get corruption up and inhibition down at first, but once you have them started it's easy to cheese them. The new addition of "trauma" is kind of the opposite, as presently there's little reason to even think about it, or after a while, even if you want to accrue it, it seems pretty difficult as there aren't enough events that cause it.

Or, take the diner job. What does stress or harassment even do? Aside from reporting harassment a couple of times to get a bit of raise, what is it there for? It'd be neat if taking the payout lead to more harassment and even some pretty explicit sexual content in the diner proper ("Hey, she's okay with it so long as we compensate her!"), but right now it's nothing.

Generally speaking, I think this game needs more "depth" like that. We need more to the events between the MC, her father and Zach. More depth to all the jobs, and even just hanging out at the bar, besides getting a drink and maybe bumping in to Lily.

It's a good little game, but it's falling into so many of the same traps as so many other, similar, HTML games. Maybe it's a limitation of the medium, but it would be really nice if more attention were paid to making all the individual bits less discrete and more reactive to each other. I wouldn't even bring this up, but this is a rare game where it feels like some small attempt at this already exists, through both Lily's content and the overall storyline.

Whatever you do, I look forward to watching this game grow. :)
I absolutely love this comment, and I hear the message. I have been telling people that the next many updates are going to focus on current content, exactly like you're suggesting. This is also why there has been no new expansion to the main storyline since the kidnapping event. I really want to make this game a special gem. And I can not do that without comments like yours. Comments with pure intend and raw, constructive criticism. Thank you, kind friend.

Reactions: LTD and GamerDaddy

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I absolutely love this comment, and I hear the message. I have been telling people that the next many updates are going to focus on current content, exactly like you're suggesting. This is also why there has been no new expansion to the main storyline since the kidnapping event. I really want to make this game a special gem. And I can not do that without comments like yours. Comments with pure intend and raw, constructive criticism. Thank you, kind friend.
Oh, and consider joining the discord - we've got a "suggestions" forum I'd love to see you fill up, and a chat channel to discuss everything and nothing :D

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I found a time machine that lets me work three shifts at the bar xD
I work two shifts at the bar, then its evening and too late to work.
I travel back home, enter the café, drink a coffee and suddenly its afternoon again.
Now i have enough time to work another shift at the bar.

Sometimes i wish a cup of coffee would have the same effect in RL xD

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes