3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This should have been fixed, download the newest patch fix and try again :)
If i had only waited a day.
I downloaded the game and played maybe 30 minutes when i posted the bug.
Started a new game and did a small tweak to the save file, bought a phone and discovered a walkaround of the bug.
When you open the phone, it gives you options to go elsewhere.

The fact that the PC doesn't have a phone at the start is a tad strange by todays standards.
Not that everyone on the planet has this luxury, just that the setting where the game takes place i would think would be considered odd to not have one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.4.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
so either i am doing something wrong or something is still broken my inhabition is at 0 corruption is at 300 and still all i can do at cafe is clear tables and i cannot even go into the alley or find the lake.

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Is there no other jobs in the cafe besides cleaning tables? thats the only one I seem to be able to do!
You should be able to get a job at the bar or the office - you have to quit the cafe though :) (Remember to work there at least 11 times)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Yep, cafe is still broken in latest version: can only clear tables despite corrpution of 300
Yeah wtf happened to this game? Latest version feels broken as fuck.
Sorry about this buggy version - I suddenly got corona and it broke the shit outta me. I'll do better for next update, and I've already got some good fun for you guys :D And I know corona isn't an excuse, but it really kicked my ass...

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
so either i am doing something wrong or something is still broken my inhabition is at 0 corruption is at 300 and still all i can do at cafe is clear tables and i cannot even go into the alley or find the lake.
Lake is found by walking around at the park (it's a chance event) and alley is found by trying to enter the club in the afternoon and evenings

Reactions: GmFn1869

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
If i had only waited a day.
I downloaded the game and played maybe 30 minutes when i posted the bug.
Started a new game and did a small tweak to the save file, bought a phone and discovered a walkaround of the bug.
When you open the phone, it gives you options to go elsewhere.

The fact that the PC doesn't have a phone at the start is a tad strange by todays standards.
Not that everyone on the planet has this luxury, just that the setting where the game takes place i would think would be considered odd to not have one.
I'm glad you got it fixed :)
I think the phone perhaps makes sense to me because she wakes up with no recollection of anything. Everything is lost, other than her name. :D

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry about this buggy version - I suddenly got corona and it broke the shit outta me. I'll do better for next update, and I've already got some good fun for you guys :D And I know corona isn't an excuse, but it really kicked my ass...
No worries, hope you feel better soon! 'rona sucks ass!

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
No worries, hope you feel better soon! 'rona sucks ass!
Thanks friend! Corona really sucks ass, I managed to beat it in the end, but now I'm just shit tired all the time. Taking naps after sleeping 13 hours lol. I sleep around 16-18 hours on the daily right now trying to come over the long term effects

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I'm still stuck clearing tables with 300 corruption and 3 shifts a day for a month. Did I do a bad thing by reporting the harassment (which I did twice, but haven't seen the option since)? Is that what's stopped me from getting promoted?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I'm still stuck clearing tables with 300 corruption and 3 shifts a day for a month. Did I do a bad thing by reporting the harassment (which I did twice, but haven't seen the option since)? Is that what's stopped me from getting promoted?
You did nothing wrong my friend. Reporting harrassment should have given you more options to work with. But since I've been completely laid out by the rona, the current version cafe is a bit buggy. It's already fixed for next update no worries. Just move on to the bar if you don't mind... :D

Reactions: LTD

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
This guy, still writing updates instead of resting like he should be when he's sick.

I'd say something, but then it'd be the pot and kettle scenario, haha.

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes