3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

nikam

Jul 7, 2021
Started the game fresh and keep getting this every time I sleep.
Error: <<Sleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: macro <<setCorrupt>> does not exist))
Does progressing the game get rid of it?

Reactions: Pollylaff

nikam

Jul 7, 2021
Yeah it goes away after you increase corruption more. Still maybe keep in mind if you feel like getting rid of it at some point. Doesn't make much difference, the game is still great.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah it goes away after you increase corruption more. Still maybe keep in mind if you feel like getting rid of it at some point. Doesn't make much difference, the game is still great.
I haven't figured out quite what makes this happen, it can also happen at the very beginning of the game, the first time you receive corruption. If it only happened from sleeping I would assume that it's because a widget is trying to use another widget that hasn't been loaded in yet. Currently I don't know what causes this error.

nikam

Jul 7, 2021
I haven't figured out quite what makes this happen, it can also happen at the very beginning of the game, the first time you receive corruption. If it only happened from sleeping I would assume that it's because a widget is trying to use another widget that hasn't been loaded in yet. Currently I don't know what causes this error.
It went away when the option to Dream was available, if that has a corruption req.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Started the game fresh and keep getting this every time I sleep.
Error: <<Sleep>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: macro <<setCorrupt>> does not exist))
Does progressing the game get rid of it?
It went away when the option to Dream was available, if that has a corruption req.
It was because I malformed the setCorruption widget. It should be <<setCorruption 1>> and not <<setCorrupt 1>>. The latter doesn't exist. The former does.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How can I subscribe on your subscribestar?
There no subscribe button there!
Sorry I'm not familiar with this platform
I am trying my hardest to figure out what the problem is with Subscribestar. It doesn't work for anyone...

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Still don't understand how to find this musical nursing job that apparently exists in the game. Also this character creator that is apparently supposed to be here but I've never seen.

Cafe job is definitely bugged like others have said.

Nursing is apparently a random event at the hospital if you have no job?
Nursing is indeed a random event at the hospital if you're unemployed.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
This release seems SUPER buggy!

Even the basics of cafe working:

"Will you be able to keep up with the demands of this busy little cafe, or will you succumb to the pressure? Only time will tell.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): cafePromo is not defined "
This has been fixed. Uploading patch now.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Rodorinho

Jun 1, 2018
I don't know if the author responds here, but I wanted to know if he intends to make a male protagonist. If you don't have one, it might be a cool idea (if you're the father, brother, etc.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
NewLifeProject-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This upload is missing a bunch of images.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes