3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Did the office job for a good while. Never saw any e-mail minigame. Also where is this brothel mentioned in the changelog?
This is a big issue with this game and how it basically doesn't explain what you're supposed to do or go. You just end up having to wait and hope that you see some prompt when it shows up randomly. After rescuing Constantin there is more stuff to do but I have no idea what triggers it and the game doesn't tell you. I've played literally 50 days past that point and nothing at all has happened before. But sometimes you get connected by Brody. It seems random.

It's the same with the hospital job. Some times I can work there and sometimes it's only the therapist and I can't figure out what the difference is.

For whatever reason the dev likes adding things that most of the players will never see. Like that guy at the bar. Or these quests that people will probably quit the game before they get to because they'd no indication its actually coming up.

If you look at the help menu you'd think the game was over after you rescue him. Which was months of updates ago.

Last edited:

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Spend a lot of time counting the number of words. Why? Payment goes for the quantity?

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Haven't played this game in a while but why are you proud of adding alot of words? it isnt a book yet, right? :p
It's to boost my ego AHAHHAH I can say "despite my poor launch, I've stuck with it and have currently written over a hundred thousand words for my game." It's a nice reminder to myself on what I've achieved. Besides, some people keep track of these stats, you'd be surprised haha

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
This is a big issue with this game and how it basically doesn't explain what you're supposed to do or go. You just end up having to wait and hope that you see some prompt when it shows up randomly. After rescuing Constantin there is more stuff to do but I have no idea what triggers it and the game doesn't tell you. I've played literally 50 days past that point and nothing at all has happened before. But sometimes you get connected by Brody. It seems random.

It's the same with the hospital job. Some times I can work there and sometimes it's only the therapist and I can't figure out what the difference is.

For whatever reason the dev likes adding things that most of the players will never see. Like that guy at the bar. Or these quests that people will probably quit the game before they get to because they'd no indication its actually coming up.

If you look at the help menu you'd think the game was over after you rescue him. Which was months of updates ago.
I'll definitely try to add more guidance to the game! :D

Reactions: SluttySuccubus69

habibo

Oct 6, 2016
Spend a lot of time counting the number of words. Why? Payment goes for the quantity?
Most word editors if not all, have feature that shows the wordcount. It only takes a second, and how else are they supposed to show what they added?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! I'm playing this game on android, I've had saves since the last version, now they don't work. So I download this version and see a new save system, and it doesn't work, or I don't understand how it works, please tell me how to use it. Thank you in advance!

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Like the new bus stuff but have no idea how you access the blackmail stuff. Don't understand the office job either. I responded to 115 emails and nothing happened. You gotta explain this shit better or people will have no clue how to access the content you're adding. Which makes it pointless to add.

Last edited:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Cardio stuff broken or is there no sex stuff for it. Also cheat is broken if you see the broken link then certain back links will turn red and not work.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
You can't clean up the basement of the mansion, first it shows red errors after that it shows a bigger error screen and you can't proceed the quest. Also never found the librarian job and I'm unable to get the gym job.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You can't clean up the basement of the mansion, first it shows red errors after that it shows a bigger error screen and you can't proceed the quest. Also never found the librarian job and I'm unable to get the gym job.
Yeah looks like they're are a fair amount of bugs in shops as well.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Like the new bus stuff but have no idea how you access the blackmail stuff. Don't understand the office job either. I responded to 115 emails and nothing happened. You gotta explain this shit better or people will have no clue how to access the content you're adding. Which makes it pointless to add.
How would you suggest I go about this? I like the suggestion :D

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Cardio stuff broken or is there no sex stuff for it. Also cheat is broken if you see the broken link then certain back links will turn red and not work.
Yeah looks like they're are a fair amount of bugs in shops as well.
Strange - I haven't changed anything in here for it to break, but I'll have a look at it. SugarCube recently updated, so a lot of us are scrambling to adapt and remove the deprecated lines and add the new ones throughout

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes