Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
If the game doesn't start at all, launch it in Firefox.

If there's errors in the alley, mansion, shops, or gym there will soon be a patch that updates those areas to be barely functional in the current version of Sugarcube. The patch is done on my end, but I need to wait for Nota Bao to share the new files.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

JamTart

Nov 23, 2023
The tags say this game has incest, but I've played it a few times and have not seen anything like that. Where and when does this happen and with whom?

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
How would you suggest I go about this? I like the suggestion :D
A game that does hints decently well that I recently played is Gateway. There are like 50 characters in that game with tons of events each. You can put characters hint tabs on the right side of the screen for whichever ones you are working towards at the moment. It lets you know how many total events the character has left to do but only shows the hints if you are able to do it so as not to spoil certain twists. I can link you a save of the game so you can just see how the hint system works if you don't feel like playing the game yourself. You could implement a similar system to your game based on questlines or jobs or such. Having your next goal on screen without checking through menus is really nice.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone else done the bus storyline that supposedly gets you kicked out of the city? I just did scenes with another guy on the bus until it ended

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
A game that does hints decently well that I recently played is Gateway. There are like 50 characters in that game with tons of events each. You can put characters hint tabs on the right side of the screen for whichever ones you are working towards at the moment. It lets you know how many total events the character has left to do but only shows the hints if you are able to do it so as not to spoil certain twists. I can link you a save of the game so you can just see how the hint system works if you don't feel like playing the game yourself. You could implement a similar system to your game based on questlines or jobs or such. Having your next goal on screen without checking through menus is really nice.
This is good. Another game called Urban Gal I feel handled this incredibly well by breaking it up by storyline and/or character. And steps would update as you progressed.

Edit: Bus is bugged, blackjack is bugged, Brody isn't texting me either. I've been through this game so many times and still have no idea what triggers any of these story events. You really need to update the help section. I really don't want to play any more updates if I'm just wandering around hoping something will happen.

Last edited:

Grunge62

Jan 25, 2018
Hi,

Liking the game so far, have 2 things to report:

I get a problem when trying to save, I get a "Error: localstorage quota exceeded" pop-up
Could have at least 3 saves at the beginning, now can't always save one, have to save to disk.

And on the Tyson path, I'm on a loop at the end of the church (get caught by john again after clicking continue when speaking with constantin) Is that the end of content or a bug?

Thanks in advance

Februus

Apr 13, 2018
Hey, found this in a bus event.
Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#busExit"
<<replace "#busExit">>[[Slap him|businessmanStart]]
[[Let him fondle you until your exit|city]]<</replace>>

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
I get a problem when trying to save, I get a "Error: localstorage quota exceeded" pop-up
Could have at least 3 saves at the beginning, now can't always save one, have to save to disk.
If you're on google chrome, yell at their devs for this.
If you're on a different browser, change your browser settings to allow for more data to be stored.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Hey, found this in a bus event.
Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#busExit"
<<replace "#busExit">>[[Slap him|businessmanStart]]
[[Let him fondle you until your exit|city]]<</replace>>
Does the page still work other than this, or is this something that needs to be fixed immediately?

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
The tags say this game has incest, but I've played it a few times and have not seen anything like that. Where and when does this happen and with whom?
Your dad and your brother, a lot of stuff at the mansion. The game has been censored due to Patreon.

EDIT: Also your uncle, Constantin, I forgot about him.

Last edited:

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
what browser are you on?
Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Opera GX. I don't think its browser issue. For example Lily. She want to spend whole day with you. If you skip 2 days in a row , even if you call her middle day and go for a date, she you broke up with you.

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
There is one harrassment flavor text in the busride, which is also the main reason I implemented them, unfortunately sourcing images of these types of things usually only bring up asians. "Chikan" is the name of the fetish, too. I am however trying to implement something more filling, or at least something that will let you know that the particular busride you just took had an event. :D
I have some gif/jpg if you want

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes