Others Abandoned New Life Survival Project H [v0.5] [Penguntit]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Well, it's still too early to say too much. I wasn't able to build the shelter like you said. Maybe because I was out of stamina? He just kept on saying, "hmmmm hmmmm"
no. you need material. in v0.2 i forgot to fill the dialogue box for what he need to build. but in v0.3 you will notice what you need to build. there is an UI show UP and what you need is all there. BTW v0.3 is released already.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Have you played Pokkaloh before? The game you're making is basically the 3D version of it, at least from what i can tell.

It's a HTML game, you should be able to play on newgrounds. I also attached my personal Full Save, just copy and paste it.
no, im don't know about pokaloh. btw, i'll try to play it after night. can't do it right now, there is to much people stares me :sneaky:(y)

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I got the newer version. Where are the palm leaves and how do I get water?
search for drifted box. you will find axe and pickaxe inside the box. open your inventory, then equip the axe. start cutting out palm threes. and open inventory again if you want to know how much resource you get.

there is no water yet on this version, but if you eat a raw mushroom, you will refill some of your hungr a bit...

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
search for drifted box. you will find axe and pickaxe inside the box. open your inventory, then equip the axe. start cutting out palm threes. and open inventory again if you want to know how much resource you get.

there is no water yet on this version, but if you eat a raw mushroom, you will refill some of your hungr a bit...
So it's unplayable. You will die every time you start it before you have a chance to unlock a scene with one of the girls...

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
So it's unplayable. You will die every time you start it before you have a chance to unlock a scene with one of the girls...
yea, i really forgot about that. the firstime, every you eat mushroom, you will fill hungr and thirst by 50%. but after i update it, i forgot about the water... lol. i'll fix all the problem in version 0.5 and put some cheat about it if everithing is not right.

Edit :
now i finish make new Food ( Coconut ). it will refill hungr by 5 and thisrt by 15 now. but ill upload v0.5 when new animation is finished. ( new sex scene )

Last edited:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
When opening the crate in the right side of the beach I get this message (v0.5):

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2] out of range [1,2] - -1.current_y(100027,2)
at gml_Script_scr_PopShow
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_PopShow (line 0)
gml_Object_obj_Control_Draw_0

-=UDPATE 1=-

Also this when I spoke to the girl in the beach:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,6] out of range [1,6] - -1.current_y(100027,6)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is

-=UDATE 2=-

Somehow I got the axe and the pickaxe but when I equiped it, it froze.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
When opening the crate in the right side of the beach I get this message (v0.5):

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,2] out of range [1,2] - -1.current_y(100027,2)
stack frame is

-=UDPATE 1=-

Also this when I spoke to the girl in the beach:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,6] out of range [1,6] - -1.current_y(100027,6)
stack frame is

-=UDATE 2=-

have you play previouse version and load your save file on newest version? ( don't do this ).

i'll check the script again. thanks for your report.

EDIT :
Done... i finished fixing the BUG... ill upload it now

Last edited:

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
So a few ideas:
Let me preface this with the fact that I didn't play very long, opting to save the experience for when the game is more ironed out. Nothing against the dev or the game, it's actually something I'm pretty excited about! I enjoy survival games (most of my Steam games are Survival).

So the title. It is rather bland. A few suggestions:
Survivor Island
Castaway
Shipwrecked (would be a great way to allude to the backstory until you get that written, if that's the plot)
Titty Island (somewhat garish, but I mean let's face it; what are we playing for? Titties! :p)

Feel free to use any of those or use them as a jumping point to find a new title that's got more pop. <3

For the gameplay:

I can't stand when games make me use keys I don't normally use. I can adapt ofc, but would much rather be able to edit the keybinds either ingame or via a config file. Not a dealbreaker, just one of those little things that kind of ruin the immersion a bit.

Translation:

For English being a second language, you speak very fluently. I am a bit of an aspiring writer, and wouldn't mind proofreading and editing your script to get all the (for lack of a better term) "Engrish" and make the story a more streamlined experience. :) Just an offer; as I said, your English is very fluent for it not being your native tongue. I know some that are American and don't type as well as yourself! If you would like my help with script proofreading, PM me and we can exchange contact info. I'm on these forums at least once a day, so please allow 24 hours for a reply. <3

All-in-all, this is a great game, and I can't wait to see a more finished product!

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
i don't get that BUG.. hmm that weird. but i was fix the BUG now. ( i see the problem on your replay error log ). it seems the BUG at the PopUp Script.

done fix this.. thank you...

if you like, waithing my Upload done, you can use a cheat.. just press BackSpace button on your keyboard and type the cheat.
- infinite Gems = for 999 Gems
- build shelter finish = Finished Shelter
- add bed = adding Bed on your helter
- infinite Stamina = your stamina never decrease
- Always Full = no need to eat and drink anymore.
- add Torch = adding torch on your Inventory
- reset hungry = your hunger back to 100%
- reset thirsty = your thirst back to 100%
- get full love Aria = your love point with Aria
- get full love Iris = your love point with Iris

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
i don't get that BUG.. hmm that weird. but i was fix the BUG now. ( i see the problem on your replay error log ). it seems the BUG at the PopUp Script.

done fix this.. thank you...

if you like, waithing my Upload done, you can use a cheat.. just press BackSpace button on your keyboard and type the cheat.
- infinite Gems = for 999 Gems
- build shelter finish = Finished Shelter
- add bed = adding Bed on your helter
- infinite Stamina = your stamina never decrease
- Always Full = no need to eat and drink anymore.
- add Torch = adding torch on your Inventory
- reset hungry = your hunger back to 100%
- reset thirsty = your thirst back to 100%
- get full love Aria = your love point with Aria
- get full love Iris = your love point with Iris
Glad to help! I hope I did help anyway... And thanks for the cheats, I will use them to find other bugs and post them. Good work so far.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,10] out of range [1,10] - -1.current_y(100027,10)
stack frame is

I get that when I try opening the box

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
of Draw Event
for object obj_Control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,10] out of range [1,10] - -1.current_y(100027,10)
stack frame is

I get that when I try opening the box
yes, it seems that from PopUp script... i fix it already.. wait for the Link Download. mybe tomorrow.. but you can use cheat to pass that tings.

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Glad to help! I hope I did help anyway... And thanks for the cheats, I will use them to find other bugs and post them. Good work so far.
yes, you save my project.. thank you... feel free to use my cheat. and enjoy fucking my girls anytime you want. :sneaky:(y)

BTW, i done fixing the bug. ill upload it later. and next update, mybe i'll adding more cheat for it...

• Haha
Reactions: CreepyGhost
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote