VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Life [v0.2] [Psiho-New Life.]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
d885aa2ae8a8406ebc4974c16106c137.png

Overview:
You play a guy who wakes up in a hospital with a memory loss. You have to uncover the secret of the incident that happened to him.

Updated: 7/07/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: 0.2
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win:
- -
Mac: -

dec2.png dec5.png doc5.png

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
God I hope that old guy is supposed to be the MC before whatever happened, otherwise things might get really weird.

And to the people who are trying to remember the game, it's called The Awakening, although there might be others. Most of these games seem to get their influence from daytime soaps, so amnesia is going to happen.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
God I hope that old guy is supposed to be the MC before whatever happened, otherwise things might get really weird.

And to the people who are trying to remember the game, it's called The Awakening, although there might be others. Most of these games seem to get their influence from daytime soaps, so amnesia is going to happen.
Yes, that may be it. I book this one as a patreon rippoff. If I am wrong, the thread in a year will still be soon enough to download 5 minutes of content (and 5h of clicking the same actions to get a bit better, this being a russian dev ;) )

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
What you expect from a russian dev ?!? 99% of all the russian devs are scammers trying to trick ppl into pledging on patreon. they start games with a nice title or got a handfull of good renders but those games will either be abandoned or updates with little or no content come out like every 12 month. and then its "ony engrish".... only seen 1 russian dev thats actually worth paying money to.
Who is that russian dev?

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Okay, tried it real quick. No surprise the English is terrible, although extremely funny. Like after entering your name your mother says you make great success. Every choice leads to an error that pretty much means you can't choose anything, just pick ignore and keep going. Also the menu and choices are still in Russian, although the options screen is in English. I'd suggest people wait for an update before giving this a shot.

Reactions: I.W.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I would wait awhile on this one, several options are still in Russian, the Mac downloads can't be opened properly, and I got an error part way in. The worst example of translation so far was this sentence " Is certainly an option that you have splinter already long but not too fit, not what then, why is it not where it is not recorded why to you come to us sooner."
Which I think is a translation that is supposed to mean, "It could be that the splinter was already lodged in your brain but why was it not in your records." or some such thing.

The nurse looked nice.

Maybe after a few updates things will get sorted out.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
What the heck? Translate is worse than google translate and buttons only have russian texts, full of bugs and what is this?

Like MC have a constant boner or only one feet? :D

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote