VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Life [v0.2] [Psiho-New Life.]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_130505

You would think more original story lines would be easier to come by.
Something like, you are an alien and you have to trick people so that you can take them to your spaceship and probe them.
Only to find out that they are your children from the last time that you stopped by the planet for your "research".

Or you are in a horrible accident, and your dick is ripped off. The doctors Attach a detachable bionic one to you to replace it.
You could have the option in the game to buy more accessories for it, or for a story line plot, someone steals it and you have to hunt them down, only to find out that it was your sister/mother/niece that had stolen it.

If I only had a clue about how to work with the graphics, I could create stories. I write well, but I am clueless when it comes to CG graphics.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sure am glad the doctor sent the nurse to "check my vital organ" seems she dont listen..aint gone near my dick at all ... :( i can barely understand a damn thing..lol..this is Engrish turned to 11...
ok..eventually she went near my dick..but it was on my way out..HA!...
in what world do female cops wear a loose red tie with a plunging to the navel open shirt?..LOL

U

User_32285

There should not be an english tag, even machine translation is better than this.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Dont remember if there was sex in first release, but this one Zzzz you see a dick yayyy, dont care much about spelling mistakes, thats not the problem, no content is... but im sure it will be great game, when there will be sex added to it :)

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
You would think more original storylines would be easier to come by.
Something like, you are an alien and you have to trick people so that you can take them to your spaceship and probe them.
Only to find out that they are your children from the last time that you stopped by the planet for your "research".

Or you are in a horrible accident, and your dick is ripped off. The doctors Attach a detachable bionic one to you to replace it.
You could have the option in the game to buy more accessories for it, or for a storyline plot, someone steals it and you have to hunt them down, only to find out that it was your sister/mother/niece that had stolen it.

If I only had a clue about how to work with the graphics, I could create stories. I write well, but I am clueless when it comes to CG graphics.
"

Download "Honey select" and Ren'Py

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, it's all a bit simpler: you get bad English, because initially "in the original" there is "bad Russian". Naturally, the text of the author is understandable to native speakers. That's only for the English (and any other) version of the author's text must first be translated into "literary" Russian. Part of the author's "jokes" is lost, but the text will be easy to read. As an example: "жизненно важный орган" = your vital organ = most of (male sexual organ or heart contextually); лечащего = lezhashego = treating; Нуу = Nuu = Well etc.

Reactions: hentai charley

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
By the way, near the wall a tablet in Russian: "Не стоит бессмертие путать с выздоровлением" (It is not worth to confuse immortality with recuperation) distorted aphorism G. Malkin "Не стоит выздоровление путать с бессмертием" (It is not worth to be confused recuperation with immortality)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I quiet ... damn Ok my english isn't my first language but fuck me wtf is these shit ??? sorry for my language but damn i'm understand nothing from the story because of this ... I'm going to replay the game if the creator do some upgrade on her english if not goodbye new life

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
In fact, there is only one part of the game, the author clearly hints at the continuation. The protagonist wakes up in the hospital with a temporary amnesia, flirts with the medical staff, they are interested in the police and at the end of his parents take home. Combining options for answers, you can get a blowjob from the nurse when you leave the hospital. Or not...:eek:penedeyewink:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote