VN Ren'Py Abandoned New Life [v0.2] [Psiho-New Life.]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, this english needs a lot of improvement.
English is also not my native language, but this text is quite hard to understand.
Also the decision buttons and the main menu are not translated. And all decisions are causing errors.

I'm sorry, but what is this? This is only some code thrown together with some pics. Have you ever tested it?
It's not that long, try it. ^^
At least the Models are looking nice.;)
And the story seems kind of interesting.

Belen

Apr 17, 2018
I checked out the pics, first thing i noticed was the needle. O.O Bit creepy going to the palm of his hand and then her cold face...

Sep 1, 2017
Deja vu!?
Doesn't that game exist already?
Was is that one?

Awakening also starts in a hospital and used to have a banner where the mc was spreading his arms out too like that mannequin in this game banner.

Reactions: hyco2

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but what is this? This is only some code thrown together with some pics. Have you ever tested it?
And even so, what does it have to do with me? Of course I tested it. Honestly speaking I didn't even know about this one, but since someone said to me to create a thread for this game, I just did that without asking too much.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Is it coincidence that the smoke from the Banner looks like the german flag?
Black red white was never a german flag. Those are the colors of the town Reutlingen in the south of germany. Black white red was the Flag of the Norddeutscher Bund in Germany, the trade flag before the ware and the war flag until 1933.

Black red gold are the german colors.

Sorry for that, I could not stop me. ;)

Reactions: hentai charley

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And even so, what does it have to do with me? Of course I tested it. Honestly speaking I didn't even know about this one, but since someone said to me to create a thread for this game, I just did that without asking too much.
Uh, i meant the developer with my commend, not you. I do know the difference between a Dev and an Uploader. :cool:
There might be a tiny chance that the dev is reading this forum.

Reactions: brynhildr

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
#1 - The "text box" text is all that was translated to English.
#2 - The main screen graphic, and all other graphics in the game are in Cyrillic. That includes the boxes for your choices. Those are images and they are in Cyrillic.
#3 - when you mouse over the choice boxes, you receive an exception error in the script and have to 'ignore' your way past them, once done the choice has been made for you.

For those of us who are Paruski impaired this game is not very playable.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Black red white was never a german flag. Those are the colors of the town Reutlingen in the south of germany. Black white red was the Flag of the Norddeutscher Bund in Germany, the trade flag before the ware and the war flag until 1933.

Black red gold are the german colors.

Sorry for that, I could not stop me. ;)
I know. I was thinking the background is black and white with red accents as you can see in some picture filters

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
#1 - The "text box" text is all that was translated to English.
#2 - The main screen graphic, and all other graphics in the game are in Cyrillic. That includes the boxes for your choices. Those are images and they are in Cyrillic.
#3 - when you mouse over the choice boxes, you receive an exception error in the script and have to 'ignore' your way past them, once done the choice has been made for you.

For those of us who are Paruski impaired this game is not very playable.
What is the point here to write if the developer does not read it? He needs to point out the mistakes on Patreon. Or invite to this forum ..
Sorry for the bad Anglisky)))

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
What is the point here to write if the developer does not read it? He needs to point out the mistakes on Patreon. Or invite to this forum ..
Hey Guys, I just downloaded the updated version yesterday, I havent updated for two or three mos. so I'll say thanks for the heads up!!! but I also am rather new to games where I (or rather we the players) have some kind of input.
With that said, I have to agree with a.i.w.a. , If you don't contribute how much longer will it take the developer to fix the problem.
Like I said I'me lax on my updates, but as I read a lot of the posts on various games that I kike I have to be Honest and say
That for a most part these guys ( I mean the various dedicated developers) are doing an awesome job.
Far better than I could Ever Hope to achieve.
D.M.D , M.C.C. (Room mate) , PeasantsQ., and more bookmarks than I would share in this post, So Thanks To You Guys For ALL of your Diligent Work!!

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow you guys are brutal. Makes me a bit nervous to release the very first demo of my game in a couple weeks. I won't have much more than 35 images. I think it might be less, but one is a 30 fps animation. More of a "hey what do think of this idea" kinda release.

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Wow you guys are brutal. Makes me a bit nervous to release the very first demo of my game in a couple weeks. I won't have much more than 35 images. I think it might be less, but one is a 30 fps animation. More of a "hey what do think of this idea" kinda release.
You shouldn't compare the reactions to this game to how we might react to yours. Basically this is a game that was roughly translated, not tested in it's English version which led to bugs, and because of how rough the game feels it gets the rough treatment. Polish tends to be more important than anything. Rough dialogues are everywhere, even games where the devs claim English is their primary language. Just do your best and hope for the best.

Also jerks will be jerks, so you'll have to deal with them as well as the normal criticism you'll get. Just roll with the punches and believe that most people want you to succeed and want to see your game improve.

Reactions: hentai charley

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
In case. As I can't speak Paruski or write in Cyrillic, I doubt letting them know through their Patreon would help. I can't make out anything on their site so best I can do is give some feedback here and hope someone who speaks Russian lets them know on their Patreon, or hope the developer reads it themselves. *shrug*

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Nothing wrong with that sort of release. Just put that in the description. Make sure it is all there and working.
This release was a waste of time. It might be a good story, but the problems make it too hard to follow.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

@N7 @brynhildr

Reactions: DrackDrap
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote