2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The one I found is the remake and why the hell would he ruin the daughter face like that then add a bondage scene with another guy she meets to fuck only to end up giving the rando a blowjob but still why the fuck would he add that shit when its supposed to be a romance with the daughter. All he did by adding that was turn her into a slut that would jump on the nearest cock.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
New Life With My Daughter [v0.6.0] [VanderGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 836 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 88.1 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 73.4 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Opened the compressed version and the first line I get (before it crashed completely because old saves are not compatible apparently) was "last free version".

Jun 13, 2018
I think v0.6.0 is an old update with the old model of daughter.
Here is new news:

Seems a new updated v.5.
Version 0. 5. 1bFor Windows 541Mb

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
WTF did happen to this game in this new version, check the new daughter model.
View attachment 1324338
That's the old v0.6.0. They just mixed it up. The dev posted yesterday that he moved the game to Subscribestar because he had issues with patreon and he said how we can find v0.5.1b there. There's no v0.6.0 out yet.

The one I found is the remake and why the hell would he ruin the daughter face like that then add a bondage scene with another guy she meets to fuck only to end up giving the rando a blowjob but still why the fuck would he add that shit when its supposed to be a romance with the daughter. All he did by adding that was turn her into a slut that would jump on the nearest cock.
That's the old version. The new one is supposed to be NTR free. He kept that BDSM scene in the game, but it's now her uncle with her friend... and it's not real, but a "joke" her friend made about how they spent the night... Which of course doesn't make any sense at all, but the dev didn't want to scrap that scene and just threw it in there.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That's the old v0.6.0. They just mixed it up. The dev posted yesterday that he moved the game to Subscribestar because he had issues with patreon and he said how we can find v0.5.1b there. There's no v0.6.0 out yet.

That's the old version. The new one is supposed to be NTR free. He kept that BDSM scene in the game, but it's now her uncle with her friend... and it's not real, but a "joke" her friend made about how they spent the night... Which of course doesn't make any sense at all, but the dev didn't want to scrap that scene and just threw it in there.
I just subbed to see for myself but the bdsm scene if still there is not needed. if the daughter is still trying to hook daddy up with everyone that would mean even the "friend" would be a li so the whole ntr free would not apply. now i am gonna make my own walkthrough mod and try it in a little while.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just subbed to see for myself but the bdsm scene if still there is not needed. if the daughter is still trying to hook daddy up with everyone that would mean even the "friend" would be a li so the whole ntr free would not apply. now i am gonna make my own walkthrough mod and try it in a little while.
Oh, I completely agree with you. That's why I used the word "supposed". It's the usual "technically not" trope, a lot of devs use so they can add sex scenes in their games, while avoiding a certain tag.

To be fair though, if I remember correctly, when the original scene came out (with the daughter and the random dude) there was a different writer involved with this project who is known for those type of scenes and Vander most likely "recycled" it because he didn't want to throw away something that took him a lot of time to put together.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh, I completely agree with you. That's why I used the word "supposed". It's the usual "technically not" trope, a lot of devs use so they can add sex scenes in their games, while avoiding a certain tag.

To be fair though, if I remember correctly, when the original scene came out (with the daughter and the random dude) there was a different writer involved with this project who is known for those type of scenes and Vander most likely "recycled" it because he didn't want to throw away something that took him a lot of time to put together.
better idea would be to recycle it for later and have the mc be the one in the scene. the renders would not be wasted a simple rewrite and no more ntr. it just doesn't fit in the game as it is right now and only makes her look like a slut. when he could simply use it later as a scene between the mc and another girl.

Reactions: mofonistik

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
after going through the script the only difference between .5.0 and .5.1 is a few minor changes and no new content still stops at day 5. The "old" supposed .6.0 has day 6. Thought I made a walkthrough its not any different then one already available here. Also taking into account the daughters friend has short dark hair and the girl in the bondage scene is blonde like the daughter it doesnt fit and seems more like a lie to cover himself from the ntr. to get out of it he would have to redo the scenes as they stand or people will not believe the lie.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
better idea would be to recycle it for later and have the mc be the one in the scene. the renders would not be wasted a simple rewrite and no more ntr. it just doesn't fit in the game as it is right now and only makes her look like a slut. when he could simply use it later as a scene between the mc and another girl.
A better idea would be to remove it completely so that people who have already played the original version, won't be reminded that the daughter was originally a dumb hoe visiting random guys she found in BDSM chat rooms just to get laid... I'm just saying that's probably the reason the dev decided to keep it. As for making Alice look like a slut, both girls are pretty much introduced as sluts anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
A better idea would be to remove it completely so that people who have already played the original version, won't be reminded that the daughter was originally a dumb hoe visiting random guys she found in BDSM chat rooms just to get laid... I'm just saying that's probably the reason the dev decided to keep it. As for making Alice look like a slut, both girls are pretty much introduced as sluts anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference.
I made a reply on his SS page with a suggestion of moving it to later in the game as something the mc and daughter or another LI try with the mc.

Doctor crazy

Jul 3, 2021

That's the old version. The new one is supposed to be NTR free. He kept that BDSM scene in the game, but it's now her uncle with her friend... and it's not real, but a "joke" her friend made about how they spent the night... Which of course doesn't makex any sense at all, but the dev didn't want to scrap that scene and just threw it in there.
in the old version it's her friend and a guy, it's a fantasy scene her friend's imagination, nothing real just imagination, i think the dev wanted to show her friend has a thing with bdsm, the game never had ntr.

but I agree with you the scene doesn't make sense, in that scene it could be the MC instead of being another guy.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
in the old version it's her friend and a guy, it's a fantasy scene her friend's imagination, nothing real just imagination, i think the dev wanted to show her friend has a thing with bdsm, the game never had ntr.

but I agree with you the scene doesn't make sense, in that scene it could be the MC instead of being another guy.
The "fantasy" is in the new version and the guy is supposed to be the MC's douchebag of a brother. In the original version it was the daughter hooking up with a random dude she found on the internet and the idea behind that scene was that she was supposed to get frustrated because she didn't get to cum...

This v0.6.0 that resurfaced in the thread for some reason, is the old one. The game is 4 years old with a lot of pauses/delays in developement, a change in models when the dev transitioned from blender to DAZ and a couple of rewrites.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes