2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It almost seems like the dev is just posting to keep what is left of his patreons.

The promise Jan 20 update never came.

Hi, everybody.
I'm sorry that I haven't written posts for a long time. I just don't know what to write about.
I'm working on 0.6.0 version. New Year's holidays have made their own changes, so the version will not be released until January 20. In addition, I want to add more animations, and their rendering takes a lot of time.
Happy holiday to all.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well at this point I am holding out hope its not abandoned but its not looking good.
Yeah, a couple of minor updates isn't looking good. I'm guessing it's because he's making so little from patreon - probably not much motivation to produce more, which I think is a mistake. The more content devs put out there, the more opportunity for people to hear about it

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, a couple of minor updates isn't looking good. I'm guessing it's because he's making so little from patreon - probably not much motivation to produce more, which I think is a mistake. The more content devs put out there, the more opportunity for people to hear about it
Assets and rendering costs money though, if you're being legit so you don't get in trouble. If he isn't even making enough to cover the costs of making the game there's nothing to be done there. Of course you can debate whether someone should start a game if they can't afford to cover let's say the initial year of costs but this is the wild west of indie.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Sometimes Patreons have public posts:

Due to the fact that the latest version of the game violated of Community Guidelines, it was removed from my page. At the moment, I am thinking about further actions. I will inform you about my plans later.
Thank you for your support
What I do not know based on this is: did they finally catch something they didn't like in the existing v0.5, or did he finally put up a v0.6 that immediately got him slapped with the content ban.

As for the past, I have talked to this guy a little bit a while back, he did restart the game at one point and had a pretty big personal life issue that set him back, but I don't keep in touch with him, so I don't know what's gone on in the last six months or so. He may be struggling to fond the time to put into this, or maybe the videos he's talked about adding are taking longer than he expected.

My usual thing is to just cycle through games, coming back to each of them once or twice a year anyway. I don't usually camp for updates. So... maybe there'll be another update someday, or maybe there won't. It was a good game, but I have a massive backlog of downloaded and unplayed games. I say all this to acknowledge that, in all fairness, I tend to get less upset about long delays and holds than a lot of people.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
It is outthere.
6.0 , i've downed it from somewhere else.
With Rapidshare.
Can't tell though.
Violating the rules again.
hint: Adult.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes