2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Unless the scene with her was changed since I played it there is no world in which choosing her is the right choice.

That last scene though...the definition of.
I'm not too interested in the other characters anyway so picking Margarita was fine for me. Last scene was nice :p hoping for a longer (and deeper) act in future scenes though :LOL:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm not too interested in the other characters anyway so picking Margarita was fine for me. Last scene was nice :p hoping for a longer (and deeper) act in future scenes though :LOL:
I have a feeling Margarita's scene was changed then. When I played it the MC couldn't get it up and was mocked by her...was not a fan.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I have a feeling Margarita's scene was changed then. When I played it the MC couldn't get it up and was mocked by her...was not a fan.
Yeah that's what happens in the scene. What I meant was that I didn't care too much about Margarita's character anyway, so I was fine skipping through that to get to the scenes with the daughter

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Good Artist Steal.
I think she looks cute, but its a bit weird for a daughter to have white/grey hair. Can you add an option to change hair colour, like vote? and write in a hair salon event. =D
I don't care if this is another DMD-clone. Keep em coming!
Its a waste complaining when you play it for Free. I rather spend my time playing similar games, I love this place. Love the tagging system.
A man's junk is another Man's treasure.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't care if this is another DMD-clone.
Not really though, the daughter in this game is the aggressor vs. in DMD where the daughter needs to be manipulated. I actually prefer the daughter to be more the submissive one though :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, they're are both daughters, but otherwise there few similarly between both of them.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I just saw DMD - downloaded latest. Ended up deleting. I hate when it's in chapters that have to be separately downloaded. Keep it in 1 file. This one is good so far, hopefully an update soon. Been almost 2 months.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
When you make the right choice, you get points. In total, you can get 31 points in the game at the moment. You will only see the scene if you have 30 points or more.
I'm not responsible for the mod. But I downloaded it and looked at the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how do I know how many points I have at the time? I see the hearts as they are awarded, but I see nothing that lets me know what my rating is at a particular time.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
After daughter goes to school and asks her professor is single (to see if the prof will date her dad), she sits and flashes Alice her panties. Right after that, Vander says something, but all that appears is a white comma in the middle of the dialogue. Right after that, there is an A/B choice, but no text appears. Is there something in the coding that is making the text invisible? IT continues to happen and gets worse later on. It would be good to get this fixed, as it makes the game unplayable after a point. This is in the latest build 0.5.0b.

Reactions: hentai charley

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It is in the day 5 code here:

Code:
    v window_icon"Следующие Ð¸Ð·Ð¾Ð±Ñ€Ð°Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñодержат Ñцены БДСМ. ЕÑли данный контент вам противен, вы можете его пропуÑтить"
    menu:
        "ПропуÑтить":
            a emo4"Хотела бы Ñ Ñ‡Ñ‚Ð¾Ð±Ñ‹ мы продолжили вечер в моей поÑтели."
            a emo4"Ðо ему кто-то позвонил и он Ñразу убежал."
            pass

"Смотреть":

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
looks like an encoding failure. i.e. written in unicode but saved in ansii or something like that.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes