Mod Ren'Py New Life With My Daughter [v0.6.1b] [VanderGames] Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Thumbs up for all hard work. But maybe it would be possible to add link on main post to wills android port, easy to miss it in all messages.

Vorsoth

May 14, 2021
Please repair english language, after you save Sarah in parking is russian language and change to english dont function. I waiting so long and nobody repair it? Thanks.

P.S.: i download game + wt mod again and nothing change

skeletonfortress

Jun 5, 2021
Please repair english language, after you save Sarah in parking is russian language and change to english dont function. I waiting so long and nobody repair it? Thanks.

P.S.: i download game + wt mod again and nothing change
Just upack only tl folder :)

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
And the wt doesn't seem to work, I have all the choices in green. The problem of the Russian language I have it in the restaurant bathroom scene !!!? But I don't think it matters much as the game hasn't been updated since November

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 900085

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes
Updated: 2021-11-01
Game/Creator: New Life With My Daughter / VanderGames -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.6.1b
Game Version: 0.6.1b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

mod not working

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
I don't know what is the problem my mod is working and i see the language in english i don't understand what problem all of you have here some recent screenshots i testit again the mod and is working
The reason is relatively simple, your mod is missing .rpyc files. A brief explanation: Link

only modded rpy files => completely new rpyc files => incompatible with old saves AND the translation ID changes

You can check this by having SDK create a translation based on your translation.
Code:
# game/Day5.rpy:884
translate english gohome_ac4b716b:

# f "*И что это было?*"
    f "*And what was it?*"
game (only rpa) + your mod: SDK creates a new entry with "_1"
Code:
# game/Day5.rpy:892
translate english gohome_ac4b716b_1:

# f "*И что это было?*"
    f "*И что это было?*"
Your translation works only with original or modified .rpyc files, not with new .rpyc files.

orignal rpyc files + modified rpy files => modified rpyc files => compatible with old saves AND the translation ID does not change

As long as the files are missing, the following steps:
  1. install game
  2. unpack rpa (unren.bat option 1)
  3. install mod

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've seen some comments about the russian, but it is curious on the scene with Alice and the dog stuff are in russian so far. Maybe a little before that scene. Knowing that back story would be nice. I started a new game when I dropped the mod in. Windows version.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What happened to the devs? Is this game dead?
I think you're asking the question in the wrong thread, because this is a game mod only thread and your question rather should if asked in the game thread itself.

Klicky

Jun 14, 2022
When i install this mod my dialogue language turns back to russian for some scenes. I tried backing up my save and reinstalling, that fixed it without the mod. I made a new save without the mod then reinstalled the mod. But now the game breaks when i load that save file and try to move onto the next scene. When i load another save and try to go to said dialogue, its russian again. Why does the mod cause some dialogues to be russian? How can i fix it?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 900085

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes
Updated: 2021-11-01
Game/Creator: New Life With My Daughter / VanderGames -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.6.1b
Game Version: 0.6.1b
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Addon crashes the game before launching.