2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think is a straight copy... its the same set up, a set up MrDot did not invent... but there is quite a difference in character, the daughter already said she is "not shy" she seems more confident and more slutty.

Reactions: if95

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The dialogue on image of the guy sitting on the sofa with the woman in red's back to the PoV confuses me, how does he see her ass to comment on how it looks? Is there an unseen mirror behind the PoV?:confused:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The dialogue on image of the guy sitting on the sofa with the woman in red's back to the PoV confuses me, how does he see her ass to comment on how it looks? Is there an unseen mirror behind the PoV?:confused:
Was just about to say the same thing "'nice ass' wait, I'm looking at your face, lmao, my bad, nice tits *insert emojii.*" -was my first thought when I saw that preview image.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
What is with the translation? can somebody with fluent Russian and fluent English translate this better? xD
Its killing me, this engrish.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Maybe he's saying she's "cool" for an ass??? (As in she's not too bad for an asshole) XD
I don't mind the translation. It cracks me up. I enjoy it.

Reactions: Adoringfan

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
In the room the whole wall is composed of mirrors. And the man sees himself in the mirror, sitting on the couch.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Although likely, the translator translates incorrectly and I don't understand what you're saying. Sorry.)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Any weirder than a Dcup daughter that is all of 4'3" tall
Went to high school with a girl that was a C cup and 4'11". Looks gigantic on a girl that small. So for me that is not all that weird.

This image looks terrifying though. I'll wait a few updates to see how it improves.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
A little bit about creating games.

Hello.
I want to tell a little about the creation of the game "New life with my daughter". Just a few months ago I was thinking about creating a game of this type. Thank you "Dating my Daughter" for inspiration.

I thought there was nothing easier. Only 2-3 weeks and I will do everything. It turned out all a little more complicated. It took me 2 months to master 3d modeling, understand the programming language "Python", write a script and dialogues, collect all this in "RenPy" and make a translation into English, the carrier of which I am not. Therefore, translation in places is very funny.

As it turned out, in order to render a high-quality rendering of a single image, it takes 1-1.5 hours. And this is not taking into account the creation of 3d models, creating good lighting, finding the best view in the rendering and many other factors.

95% of what is used in the game is done by me personally, so you will not see these models in other games. And all because I do not know where people buy materials.)) Yes, and I do not want to use other people's work. I'm used to doing everything myself. Although a good translator I still need.)

And finally I'll tell you why most games use pizza. Because it takes only 1 minute to create it.)

Until next time.))

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes