2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
At some point all of my text has turned to a mix of ', * . ?'.
It happens after the cafe scene with the two girls he meets.
Any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
this should certainly be a fun updates, after so long time it goes on and at the memory point continues and you see and marvel, nothing new the same end as before ...the joke of the day

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The developer should add some optional bbc ntr or any other ntr to earn more benefits from his game. Or else I don't it can't compete with vanilla games right now
might be what the brother is for
If you two want ntr go to a game with it this game doesnt have it and should not have it. I actually am one of his supporters and like many others if it gets added he will lose their support and a good number of other people as well just for a fetish more people dislike then like.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Many games here are being redone by the Dev, since there is a demand for animations and better renders. Blaming the developers for wanting to please these people is fruitless. They are only doing what a lot of people want.
The problem is that if all you can push out is 50 renders per year then there is no point trying to start with animations .etc because in 2 years you'll just be redoing it again to try and up the 'quality' some more with still basically no new content.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
for now putting this on ignore Game really needs lot of updates Mc is a whimp who seems to be afraid to say anything like it was your mom her fault i left Mc would say anything to make his daughter happy even take the blame for somthing the mom could have been blamed for

Reactions: proximus

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dumbfucks are paying 500 dollars for 50 renders a year, now that's what i call being dumb.

Also, props to the dev, being able to milk that much with a shitty game is a pretty big accomplishment.
What people does with their own money is their own business. Should we care about all the dumb shit you spend your money on? I'm quite sure there is plenty. Seems like the dev pull 120 bucks a month. I wouldn't call that awesome milk by any standard.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What people does with their own money is their own business. Should we care about all the dumb shit you spend your money on? I'm quite sure there is plenty. Seems like the dev pull 120 bucks a month. I wouldn't call that awesome milk by any standard.
Check his subscribestar.

Sure, what they do with their money its their business, criticizing devs that milk and by consequence people that enable this behaviour is my business, should you care if i do it or not?

Reactions: proximus

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The problem is that if all you can push out is 50 renders per year then there is no point trying to start with animations .etc because in 2 years you'll just be redoing it again to try and up the 'quality' some more with still basically no new content.
i push 50 a day when i set my mind to it and buckle down and i do it all with a 1070 founders edition for a card lmao

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Check his subscribestar.

Sure, what they do with their money its their business, criticizing devs that milk and by consequence people that enable this behaviour is my business, should you care if i do it or not?
What can you do about it? It's like shouting at the sky throwing a fist. It's something we have no control over. There is dozens of threads on this forum where creators got branded for "milking it", and yet people still keep pledge and support. You can't force people to take the red pill, they have to do so by own choosing. Write a review or critique the game for what it is, have more effect than lash out on the creator.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I thought this was DEAD so I deleted it. I'll DL it again... worth a look anyways. As far as Patreon is concerned $135 a month gross is nothing so I wouldn't even bother complaining about it. The was a Dev named Irredeemable who was collecting core than that even though he abandoned his VN Teacher's Pets many many years. Patreon finally put it under review.

ANYWAYS... I like the models in NLWMD, the lesbian sex was pretty hot if I remember correctly. I'll give it a go.

PS: Does anyone have saves for this?

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, did you get an infinite loop in the DINNER COSTUME question?
Yeah.
Turns out there is a syntax error in the day 6 rpy file (if you unpack the .rpa file to find it)
The line: "Костюм для ужина." if sofd4 >= 1 or sofd5 >= 1 and d6bs == 0:
Should be : "Костюм для ужина." if sofd4 >= 1 and d6bs == 0 or sofd5 >= 1 and d6bs == 0:

ncraiders

Jun 5, 2021
The developer should add some optional bbc ntr or any other ntr to earn more benefits from his game. Or else I don't it can't compete with vanilla games right now
That is one of the stupidest comments i have ever read on here. No one should ever tell a dev that they need to add x or y fetish to the game, let alone claim that is needs it to make it be able to compete with other games. What makes you so intelligent that you know that by adding something like ntr it will make there game compete with others out there. By that standard i could say add magic to the game as it will bring more people into it. The games plot so far is done in a way that to even add ntr properly it would require redoing a decent amount of the game. So in the end it would turn current players away while only adding in a few new players to replace the larger group that left.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes