Ass-tero

Jun 9, 2021
The final photo is the town of Trista from the Trails of Cold Steel series. The Thors Military Academy walkup. Plants/pavement/decos all the same.

Reactions: zktrent1608

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Grammar is in desperate need of assistance. Id also suggest tweaking the pacing in the initial screens it feels quite amateurish and like yer just trying to get it out of the way as fast as possible.
edit:
also please make sure the gods awful sex noises are on one of the volume tracks so they can be muted

hunter45

Jul 27, 2020
Good start, but I have to agree that the grammar is in need of improvement

I'd be open to correct some of the more egregious grammatical errors if you are interested, I'm not great in anyway but I think I could push it to be better than what it is now.

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
The MC died trying to save a girl who didn't need to be saved, and it was all the fault of the goddess who got distracted for a second. That's why she decides to give the MC a second chance.
isn't this kinda the set up (with some differences) in The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far? (yes i had to remind myself what it was called lol) in that the guy saves 2 girls and dies doing it but didn't need to cause the guy with the knife would of tripped and never been a threat LOL (also think its used in another anime too now i think about it idk which)

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
isn't this kinda the set up (with some differences) in The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far? (yes i had to remind myself what it was called lol) in that the guy saves 2 girls and dies doing it but didn't need to cause the guy with the knife would of tripped and never been a threat LOL (also think its used in another anime too now i think about it idk which)
I think it's a pretty common isekai trope, iirc without rewatching Konosuba is the same.

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
I think it's a pretty common isekai trope, iirc without rewatching Konosuba is the same.
not really the same i guess same idea of trying to save someone who didn't need to be saved but in konosuba's case its he tried to save a girl who he thought was gonna be hit by a truck but it was a harmless tractor and he died of shock tbh im not sure if its a common trope tbh i think its not that common (atleast in anime ive watched ALOT of isekai LOL) but i think it most likely happened a few times

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
not really the same i guess same idea of trying to save someone who didn't need to be saved but in konosuba's case its he tried to save a girl who he thought was gonna be hit by a truck but it was a harmless tractor and he died of shock tbh im not sure if its a common trope tbh i think its not that common (atleast in anime ive watched ALOT of isekai LOL) but i think it most likely happened a few times
Not an isekai but first time I saw it was Yu Yu Hakusho which came out in 1990. I've seen it a few more times in anime/manga and a few more times in AVNs. It's a relatively common trope where an MC dies saving someone who didn't need saving.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to avoid using mind control to have sex? I have interest in mind control games where you can avoid using it in those types of circumstances.

Reactions: battali0n

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
So basically "The seventh son of the seventh son of the seventh son of the seventh son" in a nutshell
Everytime I hear or watch anime isekais anymore and see "so and so was reincarnated as xyz number son" my mind immediately goes to "the seventh son of the seventh son of the...." phrase

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Hmm another interesting concept. Am looking forward to a run through, thanks for the share.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
I hope alot of mind control gets added, and please add a button to progress the day and more repeatable things to do and being able to hypnotize people whenever we want, made it to end of version and theres nothing to do(there arent any fun repeatable scenes or actions to do)

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
why is there an old version? did it get a reboot?
Yes, here is the Dev Note:
I decided to change almost everything from the first version of the game. Initially, I wanted to add many things such as random events outside the main story, individual status for each character. However, I realized that progress in the story was slow, and the game was becoming too repetitive. So, I decided to redo most of the game and focus on the story to make it more interesting with fewer repetitive actions. I hope you like it, and if you have any constructive criticism, please let me know!

Reactions: harem.king