VN Ren'Py Completed New Neighbor Slut! [v1.0] [Aason]

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Not really, but I tried. That real hard part, if I may brag a little, was making Rashala in a real waifu. By that I mean a woman that is desirable not just for her body for who she is: witty, funny and smart.

If you manage to actually make it through all of them you'll see what I mean. She's no mousy little anime girl, some lame "innocent virgin" or a brainless bimbo. She's assertive, confident, snarky and even downright bossy at times (in a hot way).

I may still have some of my models buried in storage somewhere (they're all custom made, obviously) if anyone is interested in using them.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Y'know... if you are using TK17 (not really sure) you could probably insert animation loops into your next game pretty easy.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, but remember, you asked... I haven't even downloaded/played it yet, but I can tell you that you got it half right.. Choosing RenPy is a good start, but choosing honey select over DAZ3D is a major let down. It's like writing William Shakespeare level words, but using a box of crayons and your non-dominant hand.. the level of detail between the two is not truly comparable any other way. One (DAZ3D) is photo-realistic while the other (Honey Select) is blocky and crude even in the hands of a master. Furthermore, DAZ allows the user to build a widely varied and diverse world of characters, each with unique and culturally accurate features, while almost every HS model has an unmistakable Asian look to them no matter what. Great if that's what you're going for, (say if waifu is the goal) not so good if you story takes place in America or Europe. Just something to consider..
I have to disagree with you on DAZ3D being the only option that looks decent because of photorealism, and that HS always looks like trash. In the former case, not only is there risk of uncanny valley issues, but many of the models are incredibly similar from game to game because they use the free assets and minimal purchased assets, with little actual work put into them. In the latter case, just as with DAZ3D, it comes down to the skills of the creator to create a decent looking character. A recent thread on the lewdgaming reddit where a creator showed off his creation immediately came to mind and why are so many Honey Select creations meh, or heavily asian? Because it's easy to get into so a lot of people who aren't very creative or have good aesthetic sense can make whatever they want, and/or those designs are what they actually wanted to create (even if we might think it looks bad).

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I have to disagree with you on DAZ3D being the only option that looks decent because of photorealism, and that HS always looks like trash. In the former case, not only is there risk of uncanny valley issues, but many of the models are incredibly similar from game to game because they use the free assets and minimal purchased assets, with little actual work put into them. In the latter case, just as with DAZ3D, it comes down to the skills of the creator to create a decent looking character. A recent thread on the lewdgaming reddit where a creator showed off his creation immediately came to mind and why are so many Honey Select creations meh, or heavily asian? Because it's easy to get into so a lot of people who aren't very creative or have good aesthetic sense can make whatever they want, and/or those designs are what they actually wanted to create (even if we might think it looks bad).
I accept and agree, that said, I never said DAZ was the only option.. Look no further than the game Timestamps: Unconditional Love. The creator of that game is one of the best when it comes to both renders and writing. As to your point about HS, you’re right about that as well to some extent. Look at games like Harem Hotel. There is a better version out there, just nobody seems to use it.. 98% end up looking like this game or My Sister Giorgia

Reactions: Amariithynar

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
I agree. The political depth could very well seal the Trump impeachment proceedings and possibly put Hillary on the dancers pole. Oh The Humanity!!!
Ah, I see you understood the true meaning of my work!

• Haha
Reactions: perheiro

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
1643282371007.png Just a heads up, hopefully this is not happening to anyone else. Well the threat warning that is.