The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Main Menu.png

Overview:
In New Neighborhood you follow Violet and Ted (you can change his name) as they are moving in to a new house after 3 years of marriage. There they are going to explore a variety of topics depending of course of your choices. Are they going to remain a normal couple or dive in this new lifestyle? It's up to you to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: The Grim Reaper -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - -

2.png 182.png 174.png 209.png 157.png 7.png 13.png 27.png 96.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The_Grim_Reaper Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------
New Neighborhood [v0.1] [The Grim Reaper] - Compressed

Win/Linux [96,7 MB]
- - - -

Mac [91,6 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, not a bad start.

Could use a bit more development on the couple's side, give us a reason to care about the FemMC enough so the NTR actually matters. Don't be afraid to slow burn a bit so their relationship can develop so it has more impact towards the player when things start happening.

Otherwise, everything is pretty good for a first release. Small amount of content, but not so tiny that it feels more demo than first release. Only thing I'd probably see to getting fixed, is the facial animations. They are a bit extreme and look weird. Like the smiling on the MC lol.

Saw your post earlier as well, and how things will be left up to the player. Kudos for that definitely. I'm in the same boat as DarkDaemonX where I have been burned too many times with these games where stuff is forced without any player choice. So, thanks for letting us know that we get to decide how to progress in those matters.

On that same note, I do hope we can split things up and not be locked into a route based on a single choice. I'd like to pick and choose when it comes down to it instead of being locked on only one route.

EDIT: On a side note, thanks for having the MC not be a beta with a tiny dick. So tired of NTR games that do that. lol

But overall, nice job. As I said, a little more relationship building would definitely help and make things matter more later down the line. Besides that, looking forward to how this progresses. Thanks and best of luck with your game. ;)

The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Honestly, not a bad start.

Could use a bit more development on the couple's side, give us a reason to care about the FemMC enough so the NTR actually matters. Don't be afraid to slow burn a bit so their relationship can develop so it has more impact towards the player when things start happening.

Otherwise, everything is pretty good for a first release. Small amount of content, but not so tiny that it feels more demo than first release. Only thing I'd probably see to getting fixed, is the facial animations. They are a bit extreme and look weird. Like the smiling on the MC lol.

Saw your post earlier as well, and how things will be left up to the player. Kudos for that definitely. I'm in the same boat as DarkDaemonX where I have been burned too many times with these games where stuff is forced without any player choice. So, thanks for letting us know that we get to decide how to progress in those matters.

On that same note, I do hope we can split things up and not be locked into a route based on a single choice. I'd like to pick and choose when it comes down to it instead of being locked on only one route.

But overall, nice job. As I said, a little more relationship building would definitely help and make things matter more later down the line. Besides that, looking forward to how this progresses. Thanks and best of luck with your game. ;)
Thanks for the feedback, I can assure that will be no locked routes, you can either stop or start a path with key choices.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes