taru

Apr 23, 2018
will this be like a hotwife game thats actually one or will the choices just blur eventually into full on ntr i don't exactly dislike that but if you're not open about that in the beginning then this game can get shit on pretty badly like (My Hotwife) if your don't understand then id suggest checking that one out so you know what to look for. theyre getting bashed pretty bad right now

The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
will this be like a hotwife game thats actually one or will the choices just blur eventually into full on ntr i don't exactly dislike that but if you're not open about that in the beginning then this game can get shit on pretty badly like (My Hotwife) if your don't understand then id suggest checking that one out so you know what to look for. theyre getting bashed pretty bad right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: taru

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The_Grim_Reaper if you intend to make it a netorase swinging game than please use the swinging tag for the game. netorare should only be put on if something happens without consent of the mc.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Add the "Parody" tag, please ;) I liked the levitating neighbor (shadows under both feet) and the levitating blanket over gramps in the hospital.

New_Neighborhood_Levitating_blanket.jpg

I like the subject matter but c'mon.... you could pay a little more attention to the details
Don't be mean. :mad:He was flattened in tragic a steamroller accident... Except for his penis. :unsure:

Preview photo honestly confused me too though. I thought she was dressed as slutty spiderman at first glance.
2.png

RippedKegels

Formerly 'RippedKegals'
May 30, 2022
another bait and switch with the female protagonist tag. if that's what brought you here, like me, do not bother.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Hello, Beto! Is your decision of making an NTR game related to your name? Like being a Beta instead of Alpha?

Reactions: Xxrizz
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes