Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Finally checked this game so far I like what I see , looks like the sharing might have actual communication between the husband and wife from what ive seen so far, so that is a huge plus.

@The_Grim_Reaper sorry for tagging you but I am curious about one thing. I noticed some of the choices you can put a stop to certain things. My question is there a faithful / no sharing path planned or is that just to give players an out of things they do not like. I am only asking as if there is a no sharing path planned I'll make another save for that route. Sorry if this was answered and I just missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: ArpiNine

The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Finally checked this game so far I like what I see , looks like the sharing might have actual communication between the husband and wife from what ive seen so far, so that is a huge plus.

@The_Grim_Reaper sorry for tagging you but I am curious about one thing. I noticed some of the choices you can put a stop to certain things. My question is there a faithful / no sharing path planned or is that just to give players an out of things they do not like. I am only asking as if there is a no sharing path planned I'll make another save for that route. Sorry if this was answered and I just missed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dessolos
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes