VN Ren'Py New Normal [Ch.0 Prologue] [Universal Desires]

Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm . . . Big Dick + Long Shlong = HorseCock

The protagonist dies as Human . . . Is "reborn" on another world, . . . as a Stallion, and proceeds to "chase-down, and Breed" all the Mares he can find !

Definitely a different take for a game . . . :unsure:

Sounds like Fun . . . Giddy-up Horsie ! :p:devilish:
He'll be a breeding horse for sure

Mar 23, 2022
That's some impressive wooden log.
I love isekai, being anime, novels, games. I am interested. Will see, how it goes. How do you plan for updates? Bigger ones with longer times between (months), or smaller ones more quickly (once in couple of weeks or so)?
As of right now, my plan is to do two updates per chapter and see how it goessss (Like chapter 1 part 1, chapter 1 part 2, chapter 2 part 1, etc)

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Well heyo everyone, I'm the creator of New Normal. I had no idea the game was posted here until about half an hour ago but I won't complain. I've seen a few repetitive things so I'll address them here. 1) Game size, I know the game is too big, that's my mistake and I am sorry for it. I am brand new to this and hope to fix this problem for all future updates. 2) Dick size, well yuh he has a monster cock, I did that. Why? I dunno cause I can I guess XD. My main goals overall for this game are to make something that people can enjoy, a few can get their rocks off to and make characters that everyone wants to love (or hate but you'll recognize those in the future). You guys are everything for this game so I would really appreciate your reviews and such so I know what I did well or terribly :) Don't hesitate to check out the discord if you wanna stay in the loop and chat with me. The last thing I wanna address is updates, I'm not sure how long it will take to finish updates, as I am also a fulltime college student but on patreon and sometimes on discord I'll give little status updates (my hope is a half update every month or two). I hope you all enjoy the game and have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
So I have been watching for an update and have not seen anything. Guess the hobby didnt last.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
So I have been watching for an update and have not seen anything. Guess the hobby didnt last.
In fact there has been an update to Ch.1 Part1 7 months ago but since no one seemed to be interested in this game it didn't make it's way here. You can download it on itch. In October the dev announced another update for January but nothing since then.:unsure:

Mar 23, 2022
It's not that the hobby didn't last, it's more so that school has been taking up more of my free time and my time management skills are terrible XD The game isn't abandoned but I can't give a definite update date

Mar 23, 2022
In fact there has been an update to Ch.1 Part1 7 months ago but since no one seemed to be interested in this game it didn't make it's way here. You can download it on itch. In October the dev announced another update for January but nothing since then.:unsure:
Heyo! Thank you for letting people know about the chapter 1 update, part 2 is in the works but sadly I have not had an incredible amount of extra time with school and work and can't quite get it finished yet. I will try not to let you down and will do what I can to have it finished as soon as I can :)