VN Ren'Py New Odyssey [Demo] [Lou Max Stories]

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
(Movie announcer voice)

In a world! Where you are a king, a hero who faces a dangerous journey...
Umm...
Sorry, folks, that they will pay me for.

Wha Wha Whaaa!

The game looks good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
(Movie announcer voice)

In a world! Where you are a king, a hero who faces a dangerous journey...
Umm...
Sorry, folks, that they will pay me for.

Wha Wha Whaaa!

The game looks good.
I apologize but what do you mean?
ps thanks for the appreciation.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I apologize, but what do you mean?
ps thanks for the appreciation.
It's an American joke on Movie trailers from the '90s. The "In a world!" was overused and became a Joke.

I started playing your game. it is good. I like the future / ancient time look.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I ask patience but for the moment I’m still planning...I have a part of the second act protto but I still have to decide.
Surely in the future we will find: masturbation, titjob... maybe lesbians.
It's not that hard, just put things that you would like to be in your game, because YOU like that content.
Whenever a dev goes evasive when it comes to communicate possible content in a game, it gives a bad feeling. Do not think that by not putting them from the beginning, you will alienate potential players and investors, at most, many like me, will play your game until it is seen which path you have taken. Many others will be upset if they like your game now, but then you change the theme of the game.
So my advice, make it clear from the beginning, what you like. Good luck with your project. ;)

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
It's not that hard, just put things that you would like to be in your game, because YOU like that content.
Whenever a dev goes evasive when it comes to communicate possible content in a game, it gives a bad feeling. Do not think that by not putting them from the beginning, you will alienate potential players and investors, at most, many like me, will play your game until it is seen which path you have taken. Many others will be upset if they like your game now, but then you change the theme of the game.
So my advice, make it clear from the beginning, what you like. Good luck with your project. ;)
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it very much... I’m trying to add more tags... :)

Reactions: El Tanque

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
New Odyssey [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 51mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: 1happyday