RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

hachezadam

Jun 28, 2017
After event with gym clothes and Arthur at Mel Store, I cannot get paid anymore if i work there. I do the job but when going back to Mel the conversation to get paid is not available.

I have Flirting stats more than 300 and seems that changes nothing

Working many times as dancer doesnt raise the Erotic Dancer stats.

The only way to raise corruption is getting spanked by Mel every three days (when you ask him to borrow bike again)

Event to change school uniform policy is confusing, does it depends of corruption? morality? exhibitionism? because i tried like 30 times to persuade him flirting either with intelligence and nothing happens

Where is the intelligence stat? I go lessons and when learning a lot doesnt raise any stats.

I readin forum that she can masturbate at school, how?

Reactions: ZioBen

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think this should be put onhold. latest public: December 1:
This will be a public post, since people need to know.
I have more or less just gotten back home from a long work period and I’m off again to work for a new 10 day period. So will be back home around 12-13 of December.
Development have not stopped. I have found a new programmer and are working of a lot of work that I have sent. (and have fixed the issue with overlapping overlay on the weather plugin)
I have still the possibility to write on my phone when I’m gone. Its slow but its better than nothing.
Thanks for the support, I know I’m slow and I hope this will change after December.
the post before that October 27 and bofore that he did have some kind of monthly posting.
so onhold until the dev is back with some kind of structure.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Image1.png

not sure how much "alive" this game is...
anyone knows what the post is saying? im not convinced at all.
and now 1 month later, he's gona again.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I wouldn't keep my hopes up. This dev turned out to be the most unreliable I've come across. Shame really, because he was the first dev I supported. If he says he is back from his work trips and started developing the game again I'm pretty sure he will find more excuses to stop. Even if he doesn't the next update might be in a few months. My prediction - if there is a next update it will be the last one. Still hoping to be wrong.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
also, it seems that, when he is finally making an update, theres some shit happening, and he start over, not sure how many restart he made. december he wrote: I have found a new programmer and thats how it goes. and this supposed new programmer will be gone as well, and another new programmer will show up and a new restart. we are never getting anywhere, and with the +6 months going after each crash, isn't helping.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
... not sure how many restart he made...
I think 3.

... this supposed new programmer will be gone as well...
I agree. Maybe he will restart again using renpy, I heard people saying it's easier to develop. I actually hate that engine, you just read and click. Also, this past week he uploaded 2 images on discord. So maybe the story is going again but like you said - crash expected.

Reactions: VMPHONG

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
This game may not be abandonned after all

Weekly update.

First, I wish all of you are healthy and have it as best as possible at this COVID-19 times. And if you are not healthy, I wish you a speedy recovery as fast as possible. And wash and wash your hands.
I’m home with sick kids for the moment so its kind of a nightmare to work on the game when “it” is learning English and can see my screen 100 % of the time. I have work around this by working at nighttime (02.00 something) currently.

Now over to the good news.
Since I work in health care and this last weeks have been a nightmare on work, I asked a friend of mine if he could do all the development in rpg maker mv. And he said YES! He has been working on the project now for 1 week and have some nice idea changes for the game. That I totally agree on.
· Changes to the hud.
· Remove some of the stats to make gameplay easier.
· And I don’t want to say to much about the changes. We need to see what can be done etc.
He has so many hours in rpg maker and I trust him with this work. And I’m so looking forward to skipping all the development in rpg maker. Since let’s be honest that is what I really suck big at. And this way I have more time to development events/renders and not jumping all over the please.
He needs to make the project his way, since my development was a cluster f… and I understand him, since let’s be honest its true. And this way I think we all can say it will be 100 % less bugs then if I will continue to develop this. He is making good progress so will know more in a week or two.

Good news part 2
I have found a new programmer that is working with the different changes of plugins etc. and he have delivered some of the files needed.
My proofreader is spanking my ass since I forget the red line in the text and is doing an amassing job. Keeping this all together and a sense of realism in the events. (and my bad grammar, spelling)
My animator has delivered so much this last weeks and my computer have been rendering nonstop.
I’m so glad that I have the team I have now, working “hard” to give you all the best experience in game.

0.07 content.
Content:
· New kiss with Elena. (done)
· New masturbation system for bedroom (with animation) done)
· Suntan with Elena/someone is spying on you (done)
· More background story to open the story from “The intern” reworked to fit New paths.
· Mother Story as you progress and do choirs at the store. (done)
· Borya jogging while wet. (done)
· Borya masturbation scene. (done)
· Spying on Borya + Suzie masturbation. (Render finished, writing left)
· Borya sleep creep. (are some fun event here) (Render finished, writing left)
· Turn Suzie in to a stream thot? (done)
· Masturbation close to the pc. (done)
· Mother will unlock event “pay rent” (done)
· Event with rent collector and his son.
· Have probably forgotten some events :p
· Photo studio (done)
· Two ahego events.
· Borya masturbate room animation + Suzie feels herself.
· Junior event (son to the rent collector) many events there + animation.
· The picture on top of the screen is just the animation scenes renders that are done. It will not be 4 gb of release. It will be compressed, and some files removed.

Fix/changes:
· Added a turn off survival mode in “C” key. This will turn off the hunger, Hygiene and Energy stats so the player can do what they want. ß this is from the old post. And I don’t know how the new developer will fix this. But I think have some ideas.
·
Known bugs/etc.:
· My programmer has had much going on, so he hasn’t fixed the weather plugin for the sun. This is not a game ending bug so I will release it with this bug in game. As soon as it fixes, I will release a new version. ß This is still a problem and are working on some different problems with the plugins.
I want to thank all of you for the support.
I can post pictures of the “different changes in games” so if you want to see new renders etc. join our discord.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Yup. Recently he's been very active on discord. Probably because he finally found someone else to take care of rpgm stuff. Let's also not forget he is a medic in a time of a pandemic. 3 weeks ago he said to expect a new version around this time. From my experience with development I new it wouldn't be done so I would give it another week or two at least. Depending on the amount of content and quality of the update I might reconsider supporting him again on patreon.

Reactions: filochard

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well lets hope this is not just another one-short-period attempt and after that goes underground for months.
if he got a rpgmaker dev, a programmer and a proofreader, we could say its a team and hopefully they can kick his ass when he start to slacker. this game could be fun to play if he can just work on it.

Reactions: filochard

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

I have been going back and forward between work, to help out when needed. And start my normal work week tomorrow. Will be back in 7 days.

New paths:
All maps are soon reworked. Progress is good and the game looks so nice now.
Have sent over all renders/text etc.
Since the covid-19 there are some delays.

HTML (Student)
Renamed it student.
Proofread
New events

Stay safe

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
4th restart, but this time is the good one! i think so XD
it seems he got a team now to work in the game, their post sounds amazing but well its hard to recover the hope lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ekzar

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
The original game had like version 0.12, its on other sites, probably with some bugs but a lot of new stories. Check SVS games.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes