RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
it seems a folder sv_paths is missing? pops up when going jogging with Borya. Previous versions had the folder.

Edit: Workaround seems to be to copy this folder from a previous version into the www/img/ folder

Also had to lowercase config.json in www/img/cutscenes/jogging/, but that's os/x or Linux specific.

Edit2: Another bug it seems.. At the library you find the book (large exclamation mark) but it does not appear in inventory, nor can it be read at home.

Edit3: Bathroom actions does not seem to work.

NewPathsReborn_07a seems a stillbirth

Last edited:

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
It's a shame, his game has potential but remake over and over again, the game doesn't advance. I really liked his old version (good story, sexy girl..) despite some bugs but quite playable. To see over time what it will give this time.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The whole town is new (third time?), and the interface changed, much simpler. That looks fine IMO. The developer seems to have spent time on it. Art, and interface still look fine, story is good as well. Problem is there seems to have been no or very little play testing.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
*sigh* Old version was fun to play in spite of the bugs and loose ends but I can't even work out how to read a book in this version. Dunno if a book is supposed to appear in the inventory or just appear as an option when you get somewhere you can read it. Either way, it's broken or too restrictive 'cos I cam't make it work.

Reactions: filochard

Yendor934

Jul 28, 2018
Long story short. Don't get your hopes up for this game.

This game has been in development FOREVER! I used to support the dev on Patreon years ago and i can tell you that there is a very, very, high probability that suddenly something will come up and the dev will talk about some "New direction" or "Moving the game to a different engine" crap. This game never progresses past a certain point before the dev stops "making progress". There used to be a lot more content in this game. Every time the dev restarts this game the same content is slowly released that was previously available in the past. It would be great if they actually finish it this time but you can only trick someone so many times before they no longer trust you.

May 14, 2017
oh Christ a new version and wait its not only a new version its ANOTHER game restart this is what the 4th or 5th one on top of that its 1 update every 6 month, I honestly think this guy has no ideas so after a certain point he restarts and milks it all over again, I for one will not be even downloading this and even took it off my watch list it is not worth playing cause 1 year from now at version v.0.8 or v0.9 he will bring out another restart.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
i will withhold judgement to see if he keeps updating, or if this is just a money grab attempt like last time.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I've found a major bug which basically stops the game from being playable - in order to get Lidka's vote for class president you have to help her clean the church. To do this you have to run around the church hitting the specs of dust, having failed the first few times I tried this I went to the in-game settings menu and turned on always run. Now when I talk to Lidka and opt to clean I get Suzie standing in the church on her own and no patches of dirt appearing. (I tried turning off autorun to see if that would fix it but no joy)

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many many bugs in this version her goes nothing !!!.
Also display errors and and ... .
So I have to say real.
The old version was 1000% better, this one is just for the barrel . (n)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Has the dev really posted the mega link in his picture and then writes please do not pirate???
Well bugs bugs bugs as others said. School Bathroom is not finished, even with the replaced
scoolT0 you will get the next bug.
Dev really should give up on that one... Not a single release without major game breaking bugs since years.
Well lets look next year for the next reboot of the game...

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
not played this new version but i member waiting something sexual actual game about year and then just give up for it lol

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes