RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
his first version of this game was way better then it is now.

You look exactly in my mind ! He is cursed to remake this plot ever and ever again, and every time it leads to disaster. He has crumbled personality. Pity !
he should stop making games in RPGM, it's not working for him he need to go to Ren'Py to be honest. his games where always buggy and laggy, but the old version and the old suzy was way better tho.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So many restarts so many reused assets in terms of Suzie, not sure how this one is or looks as I have not tried it yet but in all the restarts I have played there not much in terms of her actually doing much sex and way to many shitty mechanics.. ugh is this one even worth it?

Greywind

Jun 7, 2017
It is full of bugs. I couldn't even see the morning. Mom is in the kitchen, brother plays game on computer, dad always there. Useless, it was nicer before.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

Snozberries

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know why, but I'm still hoping this becomes something good at some point. At this rate I think I'd settle for it just becoming something.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
So........
This 0.7 version .............
Get dress , go school , talk , go to library , go to Mel , go home , go jog , find rope for worker , end .
Right ??

Reactions: Ut5962

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
So, against my better judgement, I decided to give this another go. Play some, get through the school day, get the cleaning done in the church, get the jogging done with bro, get spanked in the shop and then nothing. I was exploring on my own for a while and game just freezes while I was in the forest. Menus seemed to still work but the screen was frozen. I managed to progress by pressing Alt+F4 and then selecting the game folder and Shift+Del. This was a good idea a long time ago, but I literally got old while waiting for this game to go somewhere. There is no shred of hope left in me for this dev.

Demon6699

Apr 2, 2020
I have been watching this game since its inception. The author reworked the cards several times, finalized the plot, and fixed errors. Many years and nothing has changed. I think that he simply receives money and creates the appearance of violent activity.

Reactions: wpsdynix

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
I remember the first version and I loved the project. but then everything got worse and I had some hope in being able to see the game finished as God commands, I'd like to know if it's really gotten involved in it again or not.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
YOU'VE KILLED THE GAME. no more skills or cooking or hunger or dirt, nothing can be done. in the first version there was wind and rain and several jobs, but this version has absolutely NOTHING, do not expect suporters for this...

Reactions: Luckzor and Dsandr
Jul 31, 2018
So I've never actually played this game despite watching it for a couple years. Seems from the comments I still won't be playing this game if it now has even less content than it did before.

Seeing as I might as well give up on the idea that this might become a finished game one day, can anyone tell me which version would have the most content for me to play?

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes