RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
he just posted an Alpha for the rework, here's hoping we can see it soon.
but I warn you it has some bugs, let's hope he'll fix them shortly.

Regarding the bugs, I think it should be better to wait for a clean version before updating the OP

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
If that's the same one he shared in discord there is no point in playing it. It's a mechanics test. Most things don't work. Many bugs were reported. Simply wait for beta.

Reactions: filochard

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I just love how he put the link as the first think in the locked post, so it's completely visible, though not possible to copy directly.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm going to assume this game is still being worked on? Judging by what I played nothing happens?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is already leaked, no point to let sites gain from payed filehost, so here you go:

the new update offers "adventure mode" and "survival mode".
a lot has changed, almost a new game.
but, this is his 3rd or 4th time he restart or remake everything. lets hope this mode is good enough for the dev so he can keep working on the story.

Last edited:

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
the game is already leaked, no point to let sites gain from payed filehost, so here you go:

the new update offers "adventure mode" and "survival mode".
a lot has changed, almost a new game.
but, this is his 3rd or 4th time he restart or remake everything. lets hope this mode is good enough for the dev so he can keep working on the story.
comes up as a malicious site on my system

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I don't know how mamy times this game has return from death. It was one of the first H game I played:)

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
I remember there was a time it was at 0.9, it's been a couple years and the game still has not been completed.

rework, lotsa bugs. I mean lotsa bugs. rework rework rework.

I was Patreon to this guy before, I stopped when he decided to kill the current project and rework the first time

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes