• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I remember being able to tease your brother
It had potential that was never used it was like they were trying to find a footing maybe or just writing the story as they went with no clear idea of the end goal

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So apparently there is a new release from monday - New Paths - Reborn 0.8a... are there still any patreons here that would like to share a link?

Reactions: Sguru007

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone else feel the old RPGM version was less clunky than the new one. It feels like the quality has taken a hit.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The problem was that the dev kept restarting. "Better is the enemy of good enough."
Yeah, is like he have no idea of what to do with this game. For some time he even ditched RPG-maker and tried to make this game with a character creator. Then he said "halleluja! god told me to stick to the old ways".
And so this game just keep being rebooted over and over. Hope he finally found his recipe and will stick to it until the end.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
at some point even supported his patreon for this game. then he managed to screw it so hard almost noone cares anymore.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Actually I think the protagonist loses her virginity at the end of version 0.14c which is the last playable release before he made the first engine switch. Good times, I think it was 2-3 years ago.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes