• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
found some tiny bugs, like doing the same quest twice, but other than that it seems to be stable.
the game is improved but I feel content wise is like a version 0.2 not 0.8 and it feels very linear so far to be a rpgm game.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
How many times has this been rebooted so far? is there less content still or more than the older version of .11?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I'm probably going to hate myself but I'll download it and give it a try...

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't want to say anything about the game or the dev anymore (although I hope he has changed, but I will never go back to being his supporter).
however I have version 0.12c and there is nothing and much more content than the version you have here.
really, there are so many games to try, go on those and forget about this one, it's just a waste of time.
Well, if you want to try it, go ahead, but don't expect anything.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Contents of post reposted as a review...

Last edited:

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Man, I just want this dev to pick a road and go down it. I understand wanting to be a perfectionist and get it right, but I'm pretty sure burn out will come well before completion. I've genuinely wanted this game to progress for the last 4 years, but I don't think I can stick around for another reboot or rebuild with such little story progress. Even now, I'm trepidacious about downloading it again only to find yet more mechanics that will only further bug the game and eventually be trashed and replaced with more buggy mechanics in the next update. I hate bitching about it because I honestly want this dev to succeed and flourish.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is kind of amazing. Everytime i play a new version of this game there is less content than before. Is like the developement goes backward.
I wish i could play the very first release of this game. I feel like it must have been a 200 hours masterpiece with thousand of scenes.

Reactions: Ken To
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes