RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
Buggg...i dont know if i have the patience to play it again...found a couple more bugs that he doesnt even mention in there... On the store once you are corrupted enough i went back to try outfits to see if there were new scenes to see and you begin the scene until they go to the change room....and the tthe game stays there... At the door of the changing rooms...running time and all...but without doing anything...i tried with the 3 suits and is the same.

Do they even beta test this?, i mean its a shame that such potentially good game, comes with this amount of bugs, it would be nice if they concentrated in making it stable and bug free the content they have before they ad more....its insane that a game itself tells you that if you play for too long the variables goes nuts...

If they keep it up, problably should change the name to New ways of fruatrating you.

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
0.08C Bug fix.

· Bus route from beach.

· Stat error on playing basketball fix.

· Stat error on watching basketball fix.

· Jogging with Brian fix (again, forgot to remove one line)

· Fix some bugs on the beach. (C event take of bikini top, smaller events)

· Item Umbrella now in Perry’s store and works correctly (For dose that having trouble with the weather)

· If you can’t enter Perry’s store after getting brain the job. Talk to Brian added a line of code to open the store as normal.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There a walk through for this currently just wondering I don't need it as of now but kinda like to know if one is handy if needed ya know?

Reactions: cg3985

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
My upload ratio is 301% now, so at least some folks are downloading it.
Any idea why 80c is almost 50% bigger than 80a or b?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I was just wondering if someone had a walkthrough don't really want a save file with all the shit since I wanna do it myself.

Reactions: cg3985

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
0.08D Torrent added to OP! It also includes an images folder. o_O
Changelog --->
Changelog 0.08D

· Moved 1 trash bin (brother cleaning forest) (parallax map was hiding it)

· Added a chest close to the player’s home. This is an item fix for the “Perry store is closed. Player ashamed and will not enter” DON’T USE THIS IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM. If you use this early on it will make your game unplayable (main story line)

· All of the correct stats are in place, so new players don’t get the error above.

· Reading book “life guard book”, picture now will get removed as it should.

· Beach, fix tan without top/topless wet.

· Rain inside House after harbor scene.

· Remove “Life guard book” after course is finished.

· Fix images issue at the PC

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Everytime this dev releases a version I wait for some days for the fixed one so I can download just once, but this is the 4th version already! Man, talk about a lot of bugs! But I like the game anyway and will continue downloading :D

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Anyone got gofile or mega.nz file of 0.08d thanks mutt but never use torrents
Thanks in advance

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes