RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but man this game takes time.

I edited the main house to include an option to change the walking speed (torch near the table).
Removed the annoying stat loss during the day and changed the main village map a bit to include some shortcuts (less walking around mountains).
Change clothes 4x faster.
Changed hygiene to stay at 65 (you can use the bath).
No energy/time loss from cleaning the yoga place.
-v2

File number two for "cheaters":

This one has lots of stuff modded, like jobs and stats raise rate, too much to list. Don't use if playing for the first time.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you Gelix I cant use torrents but thanks for your link for others

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
I edited the main house to include an option to change the walking speed (torch near the table).
Removed the annoying stat loss during the day and changed the main village map a bit to include some shortcuts (less walking around mountains).
Also, you change clothes 4x faster now.

-v2

Edit:
Changed hygiene to stay at 65 (you can use the bath now).
More shortcuts on the map
Is this 0.9 or 0.8 modded?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Really not much in the way of new content, since 0.07, sadly. I regret playing through it all again for 0.09 :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Botman9000

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Also, you change clothes 4x faster now.

-v2

Edit:
Changed hygiene to stay at 65 (you can use the bath now).
More shortcuts on the map

Edit 2:

This one has lots of stuff modded, like jobs and stats raise rate, too much to list. Don't use if playing for the first time.
You've got some great ideas! I've linked your post to the OP so if you do any other versions, just edit that post and it'll be linked to the OP. Just for the record, I liked the idea of v2 so much that I downloaded your gofile before getting the torrent. :eazyHype:

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes