RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So by my understanding that this is another useless update that is unplayable due to bugs that break the game? First one could not get out of the house without replacing img file then got stuck in the school all in so many ways that it is hard to track. *sighs* to think a game that has such promise has a dev that can not make their minds up on how to finish the game instead keeps wanting to make it better without actually doing that by fixing the current bugs that will just compound to the degree it risks being the game version of Enron

Reactions: IAmTerror

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I think we’re all just confused as to how someone who gets paid to do this starts over from scratch for the third time and learns absolutely NOTHING. And then we look at two and a half year of development and go... “there’s no way he’s still this stupid” and arrive at the very understandable conclusion that he’s willfully fucking over his patrons. Or maybe it’s just me that thinks that. I’m a cynic, but this game is just BEGGING for criticism, and the development path it’s been on is complete garbage.

Dude, dispense with the game mechanic bullshit. If you’re gonna start from scratch AGAIN, then FOCUS ON THE DAMN GAME, and push some CONTENT to the people you have essentially robbed of a full experience not once, but twice so far. Bug fixes are great but there isn’t enough game to bother even wanting to find all of them. Write it out like a story if you have to, for christ’s sake. Hire someone else to do the coding because you obviously can’t. This is getting old.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The re-re release of an uncompleted game that was going nowhere, wonder how this version turned out? It's still on rpgmaker too which is sorta disappointing, you'd think re-re release would mean shopping for a better engine, but the walking simulator padding was a big part of this game before. Last time I tried this game the main quest bugged and spawned a clone of the brother and everything was awful so maybe it got better

Reactions: Ut5962

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone else experiencing random screen crashing? As in the game is still running but the in game screen is showing the last activity you did?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
i'm holding onto hope, i LOVED the first edition of the game.
I tend to agree - I still check in on this every so often but - seriously - the original VX Ace version from 3 years ago (or was it 4?) was more playable than anything since...

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
the very understandable conclusion that he’s willfully fucking over his patrons.
I still thought he was just trying to do something with this game, very badly but still had some decency until I saw a post on his patreon asking for his female patrons to send nudes to put in the game...
It was at this point I really saw him as just a jerk who's milking his supporters by delivering a big pile of shit for a high tier and now even tries to get some nudes from his female patrons.

I also saw that after like a year of delivering nothing and wasting time and supporter's money on the UE version he cries over piracy... Even here people who had this "game" for free mostly agree to say that it's not even worth spending time on it but he has the balls to whine about piracy that make him lose money...

If this morron looses money it's not because of us here on f95 but because of him releasing anything but a shitty demo that's not even worth an alpha stage, for 10$ a month where 1$ would still be too high for this quality. No wonder he lost patrons...

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
There was a downgrade? The old version was 0.12 and now the game is 0.03? o_O
he went from the 12 version, to unreal, then back to RPGM from scratch.... weird. the 12 version is the least buggy at the moment, but a lot less graphics than the new version.

Rakger

May 25, 2017
I still thought he was just trying to do something with this game, very badly but still had some decency until I saw a post on his patreon asking for his female patrons to send nudes to put in the game...
It was at this point I really saw him as just a jerk who's milking his supporters by delivering a big pile of shit for a high tier and now even tries to get some nudes from his female patrons.

I also saw that after like a year of delivering nothing and wasting time and supporter's money on the UE version he cries over piracy... Even here people who had this "game" for free mostly agree to say that it's not even worth spending time on it but he has the balls to whine about piracy that make him lose money...

If this morron looses money it's not because of us here on f95 but because of him releasing anything but a shitty demo that's not even worth an alpha stage, for 10$ a month where 1$ would still be too high for this quality. No wonder he lost patrons...
ARRRG. It's guys like this that make me raise the jolly rodger and plunder! I used to be a patreon of this guy and a few others, but their greed forced me to this .

Reactions: Ut5962

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm baffled by this. I have this played a long time ago and i considered it a nice start, it was heading toward a more interesting type of lechertown setup with more choices, routes we usually have in a lechertown. And here we are and the game is exactly at the spot, going nowhere.. while quite a LOT of time has passed by.

I guess this another shining example that big promises are just a pile of crap with maple syrup.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Master of bug return ha? And began to rebuild nest of bug? Perfect!:tf:

I never download this shit.:FeelsGoodMan:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Pre ver 12c it was a good game and playable after it all went to fuck and he is completely out of his programming depth

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
i thought he said he would hire a programmer for him and port the game to unreal engine? why is he back to RPGMV again??? hope hes not coding by himself this time

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes