RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I’m so lucky that I have a big community with active members. And when I have a “good” idea I post it in the discord chat. And this idea was from a couple of weeks ago when I’m working on a masturbation event where Suzie looking in an adult magazine. Wouldn’t be cool if some of the female members send in nude images of themselves that I can use in game as Suzie read the magazine?
And today I got the first picture from a member of the discord chat. That will be in game for the next release with a short event. So, a big thanks to mrsgero on discord for sending in one of many pictures.

If you want to send picture of yourself (FEMALE) you need to be the owner of the picture and you agree that the picture will be in game. Send the picture to me on pm on discord.

And yes I have permission to post the picture her.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
0.03B
Apparently basically no change since the alpha of the restart, well at least I don't get stuck in the school anymore. But get stuck other places. And still pretty much nothing to do except wander around a little and...that's ti. I keep hoping beyond hope this game will reach its potential, but even with all the groundwork he had laid down back in 12c, basically hasn't gotten anywhere yet :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Marcus800

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@LordofEntropy
I know how you feel this game is a shadow of the former self with the double restart, I was happy with the 12c except that the hunger seemed to be a bit too much, I have never seen a dev use a demo as proof of concept this way so was disappointed to see that there is still so many bugs that it is not enjoyable to see were the state of the game is now to me if you are going to go as far as to have a workable demo then make it just that workable and not one that is so full of bugs that you fear going out of a door.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We must face reality. This game will never be finished.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
We must face reality. This game will never be finished.
I used to think the game would be finished once the rest of the world stopped making engines. Should be simple to orchestrate, right? But since he's proven he's willing to restart development on a previously used engine I fear you may be right.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I think it is sad to say the very least, either way you look at it. This is a developer that is determined to look for an excuse to drag things out, I mean sure I am all for better cg's in a game like this but to the degree of a Legendary Patreon Milker?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think it is sad to say the very least, either way you look at it. This is a developer that is determined to look for an excuse to drag things out, I mean sure I am all for better cg's in a game like this but to the degree of a Legendary Patreon Milker?
I don't think he's a milker. It's more for his personality. I spoke a lot with him when I was his patron and he's a guy whose ideas come to his mind much faster than his ability to work. So, one day he works a lot on one idea, but the next he's already thinking about another and he can't help it.
Is a pitty, cos his ideas are very interesting, like this game.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i can't understand why the game had to be relaunched ...
Well the dev said they wanted to try another engine and redo with better everything and it was a dud as patreons showed in a poll they liked the old one and now we have a demo that is not a playable demo but one that shows his commitment to a quality game, or so others are hinting at. Me I am seeing someone that is not seriously trying to show people he is concerned to have a working concept but one that is worrying more about content than a solid base game that can be built upon. Though I will admit that the cgs look a lot better so far and the map though to some might be considered cramped feels better when going around town. I wish he would actually put out a game that is meant to be played seriously as it is standing this is one game that is fleeting till we can actually play it without the current level of bugs

Reactions: nono_boulot

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i can't understand why the game had to be relaunched ...
cus every version he released since 0.05 he had to make 5-10 bug fixes and it reached a point taht everything he made ruined something from previous versions, so for every 2-3 days of contect he had 20-30 days of bug-fixing.
he should stick to RPGM cus its easy to control times along with it. he releases now a version every few weeks so should be fine

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
im really dissapointed now this has almoust none content and is almoust unplayable, it lags so much that just walking is like watching paint dry

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
With the current build that i tried, .03b, i froze while taking a bath but before I was stuck inside the house at first then when was able to get past that glitch by copying and renaming a picture i was getting stuck inside the school. I know how it is finding so many bugs with a game when i was messing with rpgm but meh maybe in time he will actually have a playable alpha that he will stand behind

Reactions: L7Bear

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
With the current build that i tried, .03b, i froze while taking a bath but before I was stuck inside the house at first then when was able to get past that glitch by copying and renaming a picture i was getting stuck inside the school. I know how it is finding so many bugs with a game when i was messing with rpgm but meh maybe in time he will actually have a playable alpha that he will stand behind
I honestly can't see that happening unfortunately... I've been following this game for a few years now - I was even a patreon at one stage! - but I can't recall a single edition or version coming out that wasn't riddled with bugs.

I had the same freezing problems with Beta 0.02 last week so it's a little "ho-hum" for me... been there & done that in every version!

It's a real shame because the whole scope of the game is still really interesting to me (I like slow corruption games) but even I'm starting to feel jaded with the games lack of progress... the only part that has progressed really well is in the creation of bugs!! LOL!!

Reactions: Deathdawg

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I'm so sorry for the Dev but before changing the 0.12 was a good game an the story very interesting but I try the 0.3b and unplayable I try the 0.2 same after 3 hours I stop and delete the game, but I like the 1st version with some bug ....
Great hug to the Dev I hope he focus for a playable version soon or better going back and finish the 0.12 who we can play and try a rebuild after ....

Reactions: johndoe77

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
tell me it's a joke? lol
I played a version 0.3b and sincerely have this request why the developer has bothered to restart the game if it is to release the same thing with different maps.
Maps unnecessarily complicated. A character who runs slow. even more useless features with now the personal features ... but also the possibilities of cooking different dishes. (did the developer understand what was expected of a game forbidden at least 18 years?)
It's like watching a paint with a beautiful frame but nothing in the middle, no content ... Or how to lose bug and bug fix when have is not very good.
I felt a brief moment of excitement seeing the new version because after waiting ... 2years (3?) Just to see a naked body and preliminaries teasing friezes the insult. But despite a character full of promise I have the impression that we are still not ready to see her having fun. The developer does not learn from his mistakes it's too bad. Have a talk in December if the creator has not stopped by then.

sorry for the way I write but I'm not native English. #Google Translate

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
on his patreon it states he is hoping to have the next version available by April 1st, or close to. Still one of the most enjoyable games I've played overall, within the RPGM group.

So many games force you into seriously idiotic scenarios where your female character is a complete bimbo, with no chance to avoid it and after one handjob turns into a cumslut willing to have a gangbang on a street corner, during brad daylight, on day 2.

I like the choice so far, at least with the old build. I'm looking forward to the progress the new build makes over the next few months.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I had such high hopes for this game when I played back on v0.12c. Just tried this one and couldn't even get past the first day at school, so many damn bugs and game ending glitches.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes