RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 8, 2017
lol even more bugs and less content then previous versions, I think I maybe done with this creator since he really doesn't seem to create anything except the same scenes and game plot over and over again.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
As the dev wrote that demo was not for playing or testing, just a sort of work concept.
Dev is quite good in starting games, maybe this one he would complete one day................

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 70126
Overview:

We follow the female protagonist and her choice to move away from the Mountain Village to the capital. She at this point has a job as a waitress/bartender at the local bar. Where the male customers not always are the nicest.​

Updated: 20/02/2018
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Version: Alpha Demo
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-log:

Downloads:
- - - - - - -

The main character is like a ghost,she just walks through everything!That includes buildings,she doesn't walk up/down the stairs on the map but just glides right past/through them.I'm sorry to say that this is badly designed,which makes the gameplay somewhat confusing!A good example while in the bathroom you don't need to use the door,but just along the outside of the wall to get back out of the bathroom!This game needs a lot of fixing!

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I followed this game at the time but after 12 update it was sorely lacking content. It was almost only a change of correction and scenery and not adding scenes. Very frustrating past hours has increased the stats for so little content and without being warned that have arrived at the end of what is possible.
A beautiful setting but spent so much time on it for 1 BJ, a topless beach, 2 very soft lesbian scene. And the only content I found exciting a scene of domination in the room and a night of exhibition. Even as a creator I would have wanted to abandoned spent 1 year almost in correction

Forsa

Oct 21, 2017
We voted for him to go back to rpgm... Give the guy a break for fuck sake.
lolwhat dude, he is just sucking money from guys like you...
Why did he destroyed the previous version of this game, it was playable atleast and had a good concept and character. Now he has started anew... Very questionable decisions. I wouldn't trust this guy.

Reactions: Vetto

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
this version does not look better part but it made him an excuse to leave for 1 year of correction that does not advance the story.

Graphically it's pretty good but gameplay is badly done. For example school. Stop when? Why 1h after another? bug trying to get out of school at 12pm

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
this is the first ever rpgm game I ever played so I'm glad it's back. I've learned from before - luckily I kept the good old v0.12 game and pasted this new demo over it so no missing intro.png or whatever (many other bugs tho :D ). and it looks like I can still edit the javascript for infinite money... make it rain

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I would like to see him go back to the old graphics/renders/whatever you call them. In this Demo the girl looks like crap comparatively. And by crap I think she is now ugly where she was hot in the original game.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the game is basiclly awesome but unfortuantly it seems like the creator has kinda given up and doing everything so slow. there are many bugs in the 0.12 version but its ok to play it - planty of content, i geuss ovver 4-5h. but in over an year of work its not much.
about the demo - dont play it, too bugged

Reactions: katarne04

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
Its great that this game is still alive hope that dev will go faster
The demo is really very bugged, dont waist time to try its impossible to play

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly this new version is so buggy that it is virtually impossible to play, if you actually watch the intro you risk getting a img missing error when leaving the house so the only way around it is not to watch the intro i tried 15 times and all 15 was watching intro to have it, solved that by renaming a file to the missing png then I encountered the 'school bug' that the game locks up when you try to leave the school anytime I even fooled around to 1700 hrs as was getting this at 1600 hrs and was still getting it to happen

Reactions: L7Bear

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I forgot about this game to the point of being unable to recall its name. Or the Developer's name.
Now that I remembered and read back over the last two-three pages of comments, it looks like I did myself a good turn by consigning it to the abyss that is my long-term memory.
Don't stare, it'll stare back.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Right... after what, nearly one year of re-changing something the alpha demo comes out completely unplayable. So far I was unable to finish half of day 1 without crashing or freezing beyond any chance of getting back to the game. The English is worse than it was in the previous versions, before the revamp, so obviously some changes that were not good for the game happened in the dev team. It was a good start when they started it and had a good future. Now they release an unplayable piece of utter shit. Furthermore, this is not the game they are actually working on so I have no idea why this popped in the "Latest Updates".

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes