RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
How many times will this game begins over and over again? He doesnt know how to make a game. Always so buggy games, over 1 year but nothing happens(I am talking about old game, second old game:tf:), every release you have to start from the begining... List goes like that. This game and devoloper is a shit. I wont spend my money or my time to this game.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'll preface with agreeing with those that said, "If you haven't downloaded this alpha yet, skip it. Wait until it is cleaned up or gets more content."

On a separate note, I always dislike hunting for the right building (especially if I wait a month or 6 between plays). Here's a map edit that should be usable until the map gets another overhaul.
par3.png (www/img/parallaxes/) (**edit: forgot uploading adds a prefix to the file. Image name should be "par3.png")
Furthermore, this is not the game they are actually working on so I have no idea why this popped in the "Latest Updates".
Actually, from everything I understand, this IS the game that they are actually working on. If you read back through the thread some you'll find that they abandoned RPGMaker for a time to pursue other avenues but have now returned to it as the vehicle going forward.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This IS the game they are actually working on but the real true game they plan or planned to publish is/was using unreal engine. So I honestly do not understand where did this demo come from.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This IS the game they are actually working on but the real true game they plan or planned to publish is/was using unreal engine. So I honestly do not understand where did this demo come from.
Apparently there was a poll that was held and it was voted to go back to rpgmaker

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
This game has more bugs in the first 2 mins then the original game (0.12c) had in the whole game.
So the many years of working with rpgmaker on the original was a bit wasted.
It would also appear that it is now common practice that not even a basic playtest before release is acceptable.
Hmm! I used to support drunk on patreon, I don't think I will be going back.

p.s. Having played the original I thought the school was in the city so I jumped on a bus.
Realised it wasn't there so tried to return to village. Nope! bus only runs between 7:00 am to 22:00 pm
It was 9:30 in the morning!!!!! GEEZUS!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is this dev even a part of the thread here? or do we even have a patreon to this game?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I don't think the author knows or gives a shit about this place. There is a patreon link, it's in the opening post.
True that was a partial thought after I even asked that, I had tried to post on the patreon page before for this dev about the bugs, but it was removed or something as the post that I had put it under was public it had only 20 replies at the time and is still at 20. It is sad because I liked the last version of rpgm that was being used before they attempted a unity revamp, i think it was unity, and now this were you can not leave the house without a loading error/plain black screen now after figuring out a way around that as to NOT do the intro I can not leave the school at 1600 hrs or even 1700hrs I always thought school let out around 3pm (*1500 hrs) meh this dev is nothing more than a milker as it seems to me but hell I do like the basis of the story though if only it actually worked and they learned from the past errors

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
This new game looks good but I'm going to wait a little while it devellope before becoming patreon. I played the original game and I really liked that kind although I did not manage much to move in the sex scenes. shame I do not know what to do to move them forward.

Linus

May 24, 2017

100 % rework the new forest map
100 % rework the new world map.

10% rework of the new mine/factory map.

Other news is that RPG maker MV got an update to 1.6.0 that are crashing every F… game with big problems for every plugin ever made etc. I will not update the Core game to 1.6.0 and continue to work in the stable version (1.5.1) until this is finished working true all the bugs.

Talking about plugins that causing bugs. My programmer is working on a new time system and its coming along nice. And he has already found a lot of memory leaks etc. in the old version. So, it will be nice to get a plugin that’s works 100 % :D

Sending over more work to the voice actress as soon as my work week is finished.

And lets talk about the alpha demo, I know it was buggy as ….. I told all of you that. It was just to show the progress and how the maps etc runs. Its was never intended to be a gameplay demo. So, from now on if I will show any progress it will just be picture.

And the last post we are going to talk about is pirates, I don’t want to go to a war with different pirates that are pirating the game(s). and frankly if I would all my time would go to make different system to make it easier to find them etc, I don’t have time to develop the game. Its not hard to make the system but I don’t want to spend all the hours playing detective.

Just to give a short demo of how easy it is.

1. I would stop with giving out the download link on one main site on patreon and send out the mega link to each if of the patreon that have supported me.
  2. Group all of the patreon in different group with max 10 people in each group.
  3. Give each of dose group a different number.
  4. Post that number in a random point in the game, so I need to go there and talk to get the text box open.
  5. And then I get the number for that group.
  6. And then when the next update is out I will make 10 different build with the same system but with 10 builds where all of them have a different number from 1-10.
Again, I don’t want to spend all that time hunting pirates, what I’m asking for is a compromise. If you wait 3 days after I have released the game. You can pirate the F… out of the game. I can even sweeten the deal with not password protect the pictures or audio, so you don’t need to spend time cracking that.

And to all of you that are supporting me, thanks again.

100 % rework the new forest map
100 % rework the new world map.

10% rework of the new mine/factory map.

Other news is that RPG maker MV got an update to 1.6.0 that are crashing every F… game with big problems for every plugin ever made etc. I will not update the Core game to 1.6.0 and continue to work in the stable version (1.5.1) until this is finished working true all the bugs.

Talking about plugins that causing bugs. My programmer is working on a new time system and its coming along nice. And he has already found a lot of memory leaks etc. in the old version. So, it will be nice to get a plugin that’s works 100 % :D

Sending over more work to the voice actress as soon as my work week is finished.

And lets talk about the alpha demo, I know it was buggy as ….. I told all of you that. It was just to show the progress and how the maps etc runs. Its was never intended to be a gameplay demo. So, from now on if I will show any progress it will just be picture.

And the last post we are going to talk about is pirates, I don’t want to go to a war with different pirates that are pirating the game(s). and frankly if I would all my time would go to make different system to make it easier to find them etc, I don’t have time to develop the game. Its not hard to make the system but I don’t want to spend all the hours playing detective.

Just to give a short demo of how easy it is.

1. I would stop with giving out the download link on one main site on patreon and send out the mega link to each if of the patreon that have supported me.
  2. Group all of the patreon in different group with max 10 people in each group.
  3. Give each of dose group a different number.
  4. Post that number in a random point in the game, so I need to go there and talk to get the text box open.
  5. And then I get the number for that group.
  6. And then when the next update is out I will make 10 different build with the same system but with 10 builds where all of them have a different number from 1-10.
Again, I don’t want to spend all that time hunting pirates, what I’m asking for is a compromise. If you wait 3 days after I have released the game. You can pirate the F… out of the game. I can even sweeten the deal with not password protect the pictures or audio, so you don’t need to spend time cracking that.

And to all of you that are supporting me, thanks again.

Linus

May 24, 2017

normal model > honey avatar

look inside

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes