RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Tried Playing this & got as far as the school & game froze as i attempted to exit the building, Also a few retry popup's appeared whilst playing Anyone else got these problems? "Edit" Just seen the post above This is Unplayable in it's current state Although It looks really good from what i've seen so far! Pity :(

Reactions: ray3dave

ULtraDUde

Oct 22, 2017
Guys I cant't open the file in winrar. They keep saying the archive is in an unknown format or damaged. What can I do?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The new demo is buggy as hell. I am getting stuck almost every where and what i mean with ''Stuck'' is that i had to alt+f4. Don't bother to download. Wait for more stable version.

Reactions: Rizwan and dani31

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
hell yeah, another try for old paths :evilsmile:
hope we see some action before next remake :test3:

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Two questions:
Can the female protagonist be a lesbian?
Can she kill potential rapists?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Two questions:
Can the female protagonist be a lesbian?
Can she kill potential rapists?
in the last rpgm version was some lesbian content but nobody got killed ;)
don't know what to expect here

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bug level: 9000
yep, practically 1st scene and already a missing picture, no good start, even for a demo
ups.. my bad, alpha demo
will wait for the beta demo :evilsmile:

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
in the last rpgm version was some lesbian content but nobody got killed ;)
don't know what to expect here
Quite simple: In a female protagonist game, I want to protagonist to be a lesbian and if there are some guys trying to rape her, I want her to have the option to kill them. Best by smashing them to pieces, but a gun will do the job too.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So opened the game got through the intro and came across a Loading error (*picture attached) basically it failed to load: img/pictures/intro4.png
New Path Loading Error.jpg

This happened as I was leaving the house the first time

U

User_23654

So, what do you expect from an Alpha? To be a full completed game without bugs?
Every game on Patreon is at some point buggy. Look at the big devs which are selling "bugs". I don't want to defend it but your expectations are ridiculous.

The missing image error: just duplicate another png and name it intro4.

Reactions: Skyler

Linus

May 24, 2017
i was wondering! think wow he is back with susi... but it lookes pre 12c, with the old graphics and simple find and fix bugs (like missing mineworker.png). The last stand was porting the game to the unity engine. (it takes time)
But this is for a pledger like a face punch...

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
For me it's less about not expecting bugs and just it's a 2 steps forward 18 steps back thing. I would expect that on his 423 restart/iteration of the game, one could get at least past the first couple minutes of game without it freezing up or what not. This has been one of my favorites and I hope this time he can start getting it together for at least a few versions before switching/restarting again.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes