RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
I would have asked for a new link because I have the old appearance for the game. I did not know how to do the new look I got to make it good. Or if it is not a problem to learn how to do it is good. Thank you!
The new look version is still in development.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
this game is already fucked by greed. long term,long failure.

drunken did nothing for new path almost 7months.

so please do not lose your money,guys.

this is my simple opinion

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I know I’m late, just finished my work week I haven’t done that much work on the game.
But I have gotten the old team back together. My mapper and programmer and have been sending over some work to them (noooo, not any battle plugin)

Mapper: have gone true much of the game and change much of the buttons to match the rest of the game. And reworking different maps. Finished reworking home town and Perry store.

Perry will be renamed Mel

At this point if there are any maps you want to change/rework type it below. This is one of the reasons this is a public post.

Thanks again for all of the support. :D

Reactions: Krull

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I absolutely agree @LordofEntropy , but at the same time i liked the rpgm version the best, so im both excited and exasperated that they are going back to it lol, and it looks like they are doing a major overhaul

redle

Apr 12, 2017

...Mapper: have gone true much of the game and change much of the buttons to match the rest of the game...
I'm glad to see he's still using the word "true" instead of "through" that shows up all over the dialog of the game. One of these days he's going to get an English speaking editor and I'm going to miss the mental exercises that come along with trying to make sense of the odd word choices that show up throughout.

Equalizer8451

Oct 7, 2017
To be honest,... The game itself is really '' Owhlala ! '' I'm a Patreon member of him,... and will still continue you know why? because he needs someone to see '' that '' there is people that really would like the game to finnish :),.. in other words as long as he continue and trying to do his best at telling members or non-members what he is doing i'm fine with that :)

Cheers you guys!

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017

First, I want to Thank all of you that are supporting me. Its an extremely big boost to see all of here when I’m fixing errors and bugs in Rpg maker.
Finished the rework of Home town map. There have been some changes to the basic layout of the map. The new map isn’t that hard to navigate true the town.

Mel store have gotten an update, this will reflect in the renders that are made.

Have reworked Brian since I needed more work…………

And some good news, as some of you remember I had an audio engineer going dark on me, where I only had 60-70 % finished the work he would do. Basically, useless for me to use when I’m missing first part of “Perry book” (now Mel book). I have hire a new actress that will be working directly true me and no 3 party.

What will this say with the new actress:

· All audio is from her.

· All off the “Adult content” is from one source

· All off the “Adult content” is real.

How Will I release the game:

My plan is to change as much as possible and get the new renders in and changes to the story.

Basically, I can’t re render 100 % of the game and then release it. So, there is two ways we can do this, have old renders in game until I can change them or remove them. (see poll)

Release an open alpha/beta release to just hunt for bugs. Since I can’t find all of them alone

First, I want to Thank all of you that are supporting me. Its an extremely big boost to see all of here when I’m fixing errors and bugs in Rpg maker.
Finished the rework of Home town map. There have been some changes to the basic layout of the map. The new map isn’t that hard to navigate true the town.

Mel store have gotten an update, this will reflect in the renders that are made.

Have reworked Brian since I needed more work…………

And some good news, as some of you remember I had an audio engineer going dark on me, where I only had 60-70 % finished the work he would do. Basically, useless for me to use when I’m missing first part of “Perry book” (now Mel book). I have hire a new actress that will be working directly true me and no 3 party.

What will this say with the new actress:

· All audio is from her.

· All off the “Adult content” is from one source

· All off the “Adult content” is real.

How Will I release the game:

My plan is to change as much as possible and get the new renders in and changes to the story.

Basically, I can’t re render 100 % of the game and then release it. So, there is two ways we can do this, have old renders in game until I can change them or remove them. (see poll)

Release an open alpha/beta release to just hunt for bugs. Since I can’t find all of them alone

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Just found this game and was fairly impressed for it as version 0.12. However, there is not a lot of content at this time as would be expected and I was sorry to see it end so suddenly.

It has pretty good graphics and an interesting storyline. Plus I'm a big fan of the FP with corruption type games such as this. Thus I see a lot of potential for future development and refinement. She has to work as her boobs have grown so much that she needs a new bra. However, the family is poor and doesn't have the money. She can work in the kindergarten school now and potentially in the bar and/or the mine in the future which should increase the corruption potential. There is also the "Forest" as it's called which is really a small park with a jogging path. That location could also result in additional corruption in the future but nothing currently.

The corruption does start off very, very slowly but has some new twists such as rain soaked clothes plus gusts of wind causing excitement. There's also the adopted brother who the FP shares a bedroom and she knows that he spies on her. Note that the adopted brother avoids the incest tag as they are not blood relatives.

Interesting that she is not a total dumbass but is very naïve so when she is given a romance novel she discovers words such as "exhibitionism" and "submission" which she had never heard of before. However, since her adopted brother is always hogging the computer at home she has to run to the local library to look those words up in a dictionary!

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just found this game and was fairly impressed for it as version 0.12. However, there is not a lot of content at this time as would be expected and I was sorry to see it end so suddenly.
The developer is on like his 4th restart of the game, so that's why there isn't much content. I do really like what is there. I just hope developer can actually just stick to one game engine and actually make progress instead of constantly stopping/restarting/switching engines, and etc.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
If dev sticks to this game engine, it is quite possible i will become patron. It depends on my financial situation too.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I think it was a good idea going back to MV... he got the farthest and had a great game going with it

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I wasted loads of time on this game for nothing. Grinding for hours, collecting the rubbish to get the lifeguard job, then more grinding to get Suzie's levels up & other stuff.
Plus the hunger & energy levels seemed to be all over the place.
Then, he'd bring another version out & you'd have to start all over again.
I can't remember how many times I had to do this. I thought it was worth it at the time, as it could have been potentially very good if the dev could have got his act together.
I wouldn't bother wasting my time with it again, life's too short, but that's just my personal opinion.
Peace ; )

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Well HERE’S a title I never expected to see again... did he completely abandon the RPG format? Is it a basic VN now?

I guess on the upside, he could still reuse all the old renders and assets lol

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
waaaaait a minute here.....Is this that one game by that one dev that was decent on rpgmaker then was redone into unity with barely anything but sliding across a floor only it seems to be back into a rpg maker oO

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I tried to play the Demo and get the first error because pic is missing. (intro4)

When I remember correct it was all time that pics are missing or that the Game have Gamebreaking bugs most till the end of Version and then came a remake and now a remake from a remake.

Sure the graphic/pics improved all time.

I think it is wasting time when a producer dont produce bug free Games or Demos. When you make a Game now for the 3 time you know what problems can be and it should not be a problem to produce a bug free demo. When a Demo is not playable the third time or maybe the second time it looks like the producer have not learned and are only interested to get money !!!

Reactions: Jackbite
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes