RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

HarSlame

Sep 25, 2016
can somedody say why can read Perry books only 2 times, why can t take new dress from Perry ? This is bugs or what? And how start work waiters ?

Last edited:

westworld

Sep 20, 2016
This game has such a good proposal but so bugged and almost impossible to understand and to play... RIP

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried it and it's busted. Buggy as hell. Can't get much done past the second book reading, can't get the dress from Perry, there's no way for me to keep upgrading or degrading certain stats, etc, etc... I wasted an entire 90 minutes on this after I was done with the content in about 10-15 minutes. So I burned the entire game in the trash bin.
I even looked into the save files to see what I can do and it looks like a mess. o_O

HarSlame

Sep 25, 2016
I realy dont know how people from patreon play this games, i can get only scene with swimsuit, beach, classroom, bathroom and with brother, cant read Perry books more then 2 times, cant get dress from Perry, can t take job waiter or talk with Mr Forman, this game so buggy what author game do all time ???

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Is there a way to make them walk faster and the animations as well. Cheatengine just crash's the game.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
I was wondering if any of you guys managed to cheat in this game? Like adding days of class in order to do only 1 or 2 days of class instead of 10 for example

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's been reported that drunknescafe updated the Yanfly Core plugin and the RPG Maker MV program. Then drunknescafe revised some of the coding and triggers. Now I'm hearing at other forums that this build is actually relatively stable. I have yet to try it though.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
It's been reported that drunknescafe updated the Yanfly Core plugin and the RPG Maker MV program. Then drunknescafe revised some of the coding and triggers. Now I'm hearing at other forums that this build is actually relatively stable. I have yet to try it though.
seems to be pretty stable in version before this that was posted there was lag spikes i haven't noticed any as of yet, but as i had to restart i'm only like hr in.

chyvaak

Sep 6, 2016

There are million small bugs in version 0.07a? but it's not a problem at all, but one critical bug stopped you on the road where "your brother" start working for Mine's boss... The author already fixed this bug on version 0.07d... so need to be patient and wait for new version.

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
There are million small bugs in version 0.07a? but it's not a problem at all, but one critical bug stopped you on the road where "your brother" start working for Mine's boss... The author already fixed this bug on version 0.07d... so need to be patient and wait for new version.
how much corruption do u need to get that far?

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
how much corruption do u need to get that far?
Its pretty much what chyvaak has said for bugs, to get through each corruption for scene you have to do every event possible, for example, thinking about Perry while in the bath tub, or taking an hour nap! Goes through her thoughts for that day and progresses a lot, biggest problem I have is keeping the states high to do events.

Reactions: ucla9
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes