RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There are million small bugs in version 0.07a? but it's not a problem at all, but one critical bug stopped you on the road where "your brother" start working for Mine's boss... The author already fixed this bug on version 0.07d... so need to be patient and wait for new version.
Same, he says he doesn't want to go into the foremans office... Even though that's the whole point of switching to him. Hope the saves will still work for 0.7d. I think this game got alot better since the last time I played it, even though it's still pretty flawed.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello, do you have any idea how to open pictures of this game. I mean the xxx.rpgmvp thing.. And +1 for the 0.7D bug fixed version. Thank you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We haven't come across someone who is willing to share a program that decrypts or converts those files yet.

Reactions: RedGlow

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
What to do after Perry suggests to "flash strangers" ?
She gets mad and I couldn't find anything.

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
hello you ever use Cheat Engine * 2 + 1 is not just Thanks for your help ... I can Google translate English

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
We can not do a lifeguard school, I did everything I already have a swimsuit and corruption 68 and still can not work

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, thanks very much and I have downloaded a version to add more money

Last edited:

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Why can't I talk to Dean? Is it bugged or I need some specific way of talk?

Also what to do when I switch to Brian, can't find anything.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I would almost want to use cheat engine on this game. to fix the "Energy", "Hygien" and "Hunger" problem
to fix that, you have to close the game and restart it again.

Why can't I talk to Dean? Is it bugged or I need some specific way of talk?

Also what to do when I switch to Brian, can't find anything.
Is dean the lifeguard? If yes, you can only talk to him when you're dressed in the basic swimsuit.
You can't do anything with brian yet, as it is bugged. Need to wait for 0.07d for that.

We can not do a lifeguard school, I did everything I already have a swimsuit and corruption 68 and still can not work
You have to pay 400 or 500 gold at the school once and after that you can enter the classroom at 10 o'clock every day. You need to take part in 10 classes to and then go back to the employment office and say "I have everything", before you can start working as lifeguard.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes