RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
the image of what the character is wearing is not showing up in the bottom right...it blinks but nothing else. any solutions?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
the image of what the character is wearing is not showing up in the bottom right...it blinks but nothing else. any solutions?
On his patreon site, he uses a discord server and you can ask him what you can do. I'm thinking there's a script error or some file is not working right.

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
when i change to the borther i go to see the guy at ten but i cant enter in the building

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
when i change to the borther i go to see the guy at ten but i cant enter in the building
That was a bug in an old version, are you playing the most recent one? And are you there at the right time of day? (I think it was 10:00)

It might be because i am not good but i am not getting past the day after your father shows you the mine what to do after that...
I don't remember exactly what you had to do, but try the following options:
Go to bed in the dress and read the book from the store guy.
Go to the Library.
Get on the computer.
Go talk to the store guy.
One of these might do the trick, not 100% sure though.

Warsat

Oct 4, 2016
you must play this game in specific order? cuz i always break game.i realy dont know how play this bugy game

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
you must play this game in specific order? cuz i always break game.i realy dont know how play this bugy game
Wait next update which will come next month and he is changing almost everything even maps. I hope it won't be bugy like this.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Wait next update which will come next month and he is changing almost everything even maps. I hope it won't be bugy like this.
Every time something major changes there will be bugs, expect it.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes