Deleted member 2787350

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Banner.png

Overview:
New Start is my first project of this kind.
It is a game about a person that wakes in a hospital bed after a car crash. Oddly this person has no sex organs and stranger is that some people find it completely normal.
Our main character is confused about what happened and is just going with the flow for now.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Release Date: 2021-02-12
Developer: Jvcv - - - -
Censored: No
Version: r2 Chapter 1 Day 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

prol_00101.png prol_00201.png prol_00204.png prol_00901F.png prol_01201M.png prol_01501.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
What do you mean 3 post?
This will either get rejected, if stays longer without any link

Reactions: BaasB

Deleted member 2787350

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
I just created my profile and it says I have to have 3 posts to post any links.
Now thanks to you I have those 3 posts and will update the game page!

Edit: the page is ready I think, so please, could any moderator move it to the games section, please?
*I think I'm doing it right. I'm following this answer

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lastly, depending on the game's success I plan to translate it to Spanish and Portuguese.

jvcv1 Something like this.

Reactions: Rorro Argüello

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am not sure if this a translation thing. But what does it mean, you wake in hospital and have no sex? Does that mean that you dont have any sex genitalia or you just havent had sex?

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I am not sure if this a translation thing. But what does it mean, you wake in hospital and have no sex? Does that mean that you dont have any sex genitalia or you just havent had sex?
Yes you are genderless, no sexual organs

Trough your choices you will decide it gender, you can even choose your pronoun, he, she or they

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So I am assuming at some point you get to choose a gender? So not that different from a rpg that allows you to pick your sex but here they write that into the story. That is interesting.
I think you do but trough your choices, for example when it leaves the hospital, you can choose a girly dress or a male clothes, after that you choose the pronoun, you will have a dream at the end of this update that will show you as a woman or man, depending on your choices.

Deleted member 2787350

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hope an Android version comes out because there is ALOT of Android users out there
I plan on doing that, I even tried building one today, but I was receiving some errors and gave it up for now...

Yes you are genderless, no sexual organs

Trough your choices you will decide it gender, you can even choose your pronoun, he, she or they
That's interesting! I thought about doing it myself. Was it machine-translated? I'm very green to all this :sneaky:

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It was a interesting start and a little weird. I am guessing the MC is not human and was created and will become the gender they decide to be based on our choices. I know it is a game but it was a little immersion breaking the MC seems to have no way to pee.

Anyways I am curious what chapter 1 will be like so will check it out.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oh I get it, yeah, I thought that was too good to be true.
Yeah most machines translate to Portuguese from Brasil, in a very formal way, so the result is kinda of bad and not very coherent.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
If the MC is going to explore "its" sexuality regardless sexual organs that could be really interesting! Certainly keeping an eye on!

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
jvcv1 two more

One thing you must know about portuguese is that most words are male or female in their pronunciation, so some times some words can look weird in their translation, because we don't have to many genderless words.