myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the update.

When the dude brings the FC home in a dress when the dudes daughter says who's she? It's being said by the dude instead of the daughter. When the dude brings the MC home in male clothes when the dudes daughter says who's he? It's also being said by the dude instead of the daughter.

Looks like if you pick they it doesn't really matter and the only thing that matters is what clothes you picked in the beginning as to what the character will be. I was kind of hoping if you picked they that they would of been both and had a dream of them being both. So it looks like I'll be picking the dress from now on as I'm not interested in being another huge dicked dude and then I'll try my best to try to seduce the daughter and ignore the creepy fucker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I hope we can have a third option where we can be a futa with both a dick and a pussy.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Oddly this person has no sex organs ..... hmm i bet your bladder would get pretty full o_O
That's what I thought too. But since it's fantasy game, there is no need to piss :)
However as someone suggested, asshole can be used for this purpose too, just like some animals do - birds for example - it's named cloaka in their case.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
That's what I thought too. But since it's fantasy game, there is no need to piss :)
However as someone suggested, asshole can be used for this purpose too, just like some animals do - birds for example - it's named cloaka in their case.
Yes, that's true, but birds are not mammals. I'm afraid that the dev simply didn't think too much about this, no offence :)

• Haha
Reactions: Agent Abide

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, that's true, but birds are not mammals. I'm afraid that the dev simply didn't think too much about this, no offence :)
No offence taken. I was just pointing that such a thing of doing two things at same time really exist in nature, not specifically to any species. Besides it's just a fiction game - there cannot be any human without sex organ if not genetically modified, but this again is a science fiction :)
Since it's just a game, everything is possible, even vagina or penis grow magically or maybe both if that's your kink :p haha

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When she was born (if she was born) the doctors would of did some type of surgery procedure to route it out their back door or it naturally came out the butt from the deformity. But my theory is that they don't piss or shit and don't have a dick or vagina because they are not human which would explain why they felt nothing when they were told their parents died why they don't really know much about anything and why many times they sounded more like a robot/android when asking and speaking. They probably have some type of nano bites or something in them and when certain points get to a certain level those nano bites or whatever will build the parts needed. But that's just my theory will have to wait and see what happens next.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I played around a bit trying to make a fan art it might not be quite the same as I don't know all of the assets and sliders used for them. But I do know the model is pixel and the hair is the fallow hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ustar