LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you done a pretty good job I'd say sofar it could of been far far worse it could of been Engrish.
The normal Engrish mistakes in games when translating to English for most non first language speakers are:
He instead of She or She instead of He, Him instead of her or her instead of him, His instead of Her's ect think you get my drift.
nothing worse than some game telling you "Dam your Boyfriend's so hot and her muscles are incredible.".

So gratz on a great effort and good luck with the game.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Couple of quick questions first one and this normaly gets my post Facepalmed.
Some said the dream about being male the male had a dick that was a little large.
I's it your plan to give the MC an oversised dick?.

Just asking because its your game and your choice either way I'm only asking from my point of veiw.
If this Is gonna be the case then this will be just like 90% of the games I have seen on this site so to me its nolonger interesting
to play its now just the same old reused gimic.
Many games are similir, you are right, but I would seriously doubt that the size of penis is a characteristic feature of them and that it can determinate their character or quality. In this concrete game, even there is only prologue so far, the size of penis is certainly of minor importance... And the game shows already notable sense of less usual approach. Have you already played it? :)

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
hmm so far nice start but from what played so far i take it there will also be something in between option to be shemale or have both genitals later down the road? That's what i assume anyways. I look forward to more of this and add it to my list.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, as a native Portuguese speaker myself I know that and am a little concerned about it. I'm still thinking the best way to do it in the long run.
Well it's nice to meet another native Portuguese speaker, i can understand that our language is tricky in that situation.
I'll be damned... Camões and Fernando Pessoa must be happy right now :LOL:

The easiest way to make translations is to generate language tokens, renpy itself allows it and will export only the the "dialogue" parts of the Script. I'm planning the same thing for my games in the long run.

Good luck with the developing adventure ;)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I'll be damned... Camões and Fernando Pessoa must be happy right now :LOL:

The easiest way to make translations is to generate language tokens, renpy itself allows it and will export only the the "dialogue" parts of the Script. I'm planning the same thing for my games in the long run.

Good luck with the developing adventure ;)
They should be proud, their Language is everywhere even in here :D

That's awesome Renpy can do a lot of amazing things.

P.S I love your Game :D

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I just created my profile and it says I have to have 3 posts to post any links.
Now thanks to you I have those 3 posts and will update the game page!

Edit: the page is ready I think, so please, could any moderator move it to the games section, please?
*I think I'm doing it right. I'm following this answer
Is there a full Transformation into a Female for MC ?

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
jvcv1 I already love it, it's something new and unique. I hope the game will be more in the direction of romance than just sex with everything that moves. Let the players get attached to the characters, make normal love routes with them, and then you can add sex scenes so that they have more meaning. I wonder if the female version of the MC will be able to get a bigger breasts and a hourglass figure? Or her final version will be a petite girl? Or will it depend on the player's choices?

Reactions: Zealot-

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pilgrim2003

You must be thinking of someone else as last post on their patreon and subscribestar is from Oct 18, 2020. In the thread is the only spot that I see where they posted something in December.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
pilgrim2003

You must be thinking of someone else as last post on their patreon and subscribestar is from Oct 18, 2020. In the thread is the only spot that I see where they posted something in December.
Yes, you are right, my mistake. They have 0 patrons. It's a shame. Perhaps if they are able to offer a little bit mor, more people would be interested in supporting.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Does this game even have any sexual content at all dispite the protagonist having no gentials?